10 Years of EU Membership: The case of the NMS agri-food sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Judit KISS, 2011. "Some impacts of the EU accession on the new member states’ agriculture," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 49-60, December.
- Stefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2008. "European Enlargement and Agro-Food Trade," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 563-579, December.
- Hertel, Thomas W & Brockmeier, Martina & Swaminathan, Padma V, 1997. "Sectoral and Economy-Wide Analysis of Integrating Central and Eastern Europe Countries into the EU: Implications of Alternative Strategies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 359-386.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Nedka Ivanova & Mariya Peneva & Plamen Mishev & AntoaneTa golemanova & Emil Erjavec, 2007. "Bulgarian Agriculture and EU Accession," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 263-280.
- Lukasz Ambroziak, 2012. "FDI and intra-industry trade: theory and empirical evidence from the Visegrad Countries," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 180-198.
- Štefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2012. "Complementarities of trade advantage and trade competitiveness measures," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 399-408, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1736 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.