Specifics of Agricultural Policy in the Countries of Central-Eastern and South-Eastern Europe in 1990–2010s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010. "EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 1-31.
- Jurgen Wandel & Agata Pieniadz & Thomas Glauben, 2011. "What is success and what is failure of transition? A critical review of two decades of agricultural reform in the Europe and Central Asia region," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 139-162.
- LERMAN, Zvi, 2009. "Land reform, farm structure, and agricultural performance in CIS countries," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 316-326, June.
- Welsh, Rick & Carpentier, Chantal Line & Hubbell, Bryan, 2001. "On the Effectiveness of state anti-corporate farming laws in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 543-548, October.
- Petrick, Martin, 2004. "Credit rationing of Polish farm households: a theoretical and empirical analysis," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 26, number 93022.
- Matthew Gorton & Sophia Davidova & Martin Banse & Alistair Bailey, 2006. "The International Competitiveness of Hungarian Agriculture: Past Performance and Future Projections," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 69-84.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Johan Swinnen & Liesbet Vranken, 2010. "Reforms and agricultural productivity in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Republics: 1989–2005," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 241-258, June.
- Agata Pieniadz & Heinrich Hockmann, 2008. "Factors Driving Quality Standard Compliance in the Polish Dairy Sector," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Matthew Gorton & Carmen Hubbard & Lionel Hubbard, 2009. "The Folly of European Union Policy Transfer: Why the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Does Not Fit Central and Eastern Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1305-1317, December.
- Zvi Lerman, 2008. "Agricultural recovery in the former Soviet Union: an overview of 15 years of land reform and farm restructuring," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 391-412.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48624, World Bank.
- Shagaida, Natalya, 2007. "Agricultural land market in Russia and large corporate farms," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10014, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
- Lajos Zoltan Bakucs & Laure Latruffe & Imre Fertő & Jozsef Fogarasi, 2010. "The impact of EU accession on farms' technical efficiency in Hungary," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 165-175.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; agricultural policy; Central- and South-Eastern Europe; the European Union; land relations; privatization; restitution; farming; subsidies.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.