Reforms and agricultural productivity in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Republics: 1989–2005
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11123/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Karen Macours, 2005.
"Transition and agricultural labor,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 15-34, 01.
- Allen, Douglas W & Lueck, Dean, 1998. "The Nature of the Farm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 343-386, October.
- Karen Macours & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2000. "Impact of Initial Conditions and Reform Policies on Agricultural Performance in Central and Eastern Europe, the Former Soviet Union, and East Asia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1149-1155.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "From Marx and Mao to the Market: The Economics and Politics of Agricultural Transition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199288915.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Gopinath, Munisamy, 1998. "Capital Adjustment In U.S. Agriculture And Food Processing: A Cross-Sectoral Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F M, 2002. "Patterns of Agrarian Transition," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(2), pages 365-394, January.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters, in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Vertical Integration, and Local Suppliers: Evidence from the Polish Dairy Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1525-1544, September.
- William M. Liefert & Bruce Gardner & Eugenia Serova, 2003. "Allocative Efficiency in Russian Agriculture: The Case of Fertilizer and Grain," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1228-1233.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vranken, Liesbet, 2005.
"Reforms and Efficiency Change in Transition Agriculture,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24707, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vranken, Liesbet, 2005. "Reforms and Efficiency Change in Transition Agriculture," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24411, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vranken, Liesbet, 2004. "Reforms And Efficiency Change In Transition Agriculture," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19962, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Seeth, Harm Tho & Chachnov, Sergei & Surinov, Alexander & Von Braun, Joachim, 1998. "Russian poverty: Muddling through economic transition with garden plots," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1611-1624, September.
- Gow, Hamish R & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998. "Up- and Downstream Restructuring, Foreign Direct Investment, and Hold-Up Problems in Agricultural Transition," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 331-350.
- Bofinger, Peter, 1993. "The Output Decline in Central and Eastern Europe: A Classical Explanation," CEPR Discussion Papers 784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
- Petrick, Martin, 2004. "Farm investment, credit rationing, and governmentally promoted credit access in Poland: a cross-sectional analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 275-294, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:33:y:2010:i:3:p:241-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.