Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 53964 Diversification strategies in small farms in Italy
by Salvioni, Cristina & Esposito, Laura & Henke, Roberto & Rondinelli, V.
- 53079 Soil Erosion Control and Damage Costs in Nigerian Small Farms: Implications for Farm Growth and Sustainability
by Okoye, Chukwuemeka U.
- 53078 Technical efficiency of Organic Fertilizer in small farms of Nicaragua: 1998-2005
by Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto
- 53077 GENDER IMPACTS OF SMALL FARMERS’ COMMERCIALIZATION OF GINGER (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) ENTERPRISE IN NIGERIA
by Asumugha, Godwin N. & Kormawa, P.M. & de Haan, N.C.
- 53075 What Influences Price Efficiency in Indigenous Chicken Markets in Africa? Evidence from Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
by George, Owuor & Bocklain, Bebe
- 53004 Compliance with international food safety standards as an outcome of a Nash bargaining process: a case study on Kenyan small scale green beans farms
by Nimenya, Nicodeme & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Ndimira, Pascal-Firmin
- 53003 Small farms in Italy between decline and innovative formula: an entrepreneurial model analysis
by Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice & Malorgio, Giulio
- 53001 The Persistence of Small Farms and Poverty Levels in Nigeria: An Empirical Analysis
by Apata, Temidayo Gabriel & Rahji, M.A.Y. & Samuel, K.D. & Igbalajobi, O.A
- 52999 Impact of Public Market Information System (PMIS) on Farmers Food Marketing Decisions: Case of Benin
by Kpenavoun Chogou, Sylvain & Lebailly, Philippe & Adegbidi, Anselme & Gandonou, Esaie
- 52997 Farm Structure and the Effects of Agri-Environmental Programs: Results from a Matching Analysis for European Countries
by Pufahl, Andrea & Weiss, Christoph R.
- 52996 Economic Efficiency of Smallholder Intensive Dairy Farms in Iran: Adjusted for Market Distortion
by Bakhshoodeh, Mohamad & Shahnoushi, Naser
- 52870 U.S. Small Farms: Decline and Persistence?
by MacDonald, James M. & Hoppe, Robert A. & Korb, Penelope J. & O'Donoghue, Erik J.
- 52869 Small U.S. Dairy Farms: Can They Compete?
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Nehring, Richard F. & Sandretto, Carmen L. & Hallahan, Charles B.
- 52868 U.S. Farm Policy and Small Farms
by Ahearn, Mary Clare & Effland, Anne
- 52867 Strategies For Smallholders In Developing Countries: Commercialisation, Diversification And Exit
by Brooks, Jonathan & Cervantes-Godoy, Dalila & Jonasson, Erik
- 52866 Non-Traditional Export Crops in Guatemala: Short-Term Tool or Long-Term Strategy for Poverty Alleviation?
by Carletto, Calogero & Kilic, Talip & Kirk, Angeli
- 52865 Institutional Reforms and Small Farms in Republika Srpska
by Vittuari, Matteo & Segre, Andrea
- 52864 The Greek small farms paradigm: between decline and persistence
by Vounouki, Eleftheria
- 52863 Effects of rural non-farm employment on economic vulnerability and income distribution of small farms in Croatia
by Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud
- 52862 Is organic farming a chance for family farms to survive?
by Ferto, Imre & Forgacs, Csaba
- 52861 Small farmers in the Romanian dairy market: Do they have a future?
by Pieniadz, Agata & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Voicilas, Dan Marius & Wegener, Stefan & Goetz, Linde
- 52860 Position and Perspectives of Small Farms with Respect to the Structure Development of Subsequent Vertical Link
by Blazkova, Ivana & Sadilek, Tomas
- 52859 Transformations of agricultural extension services in the EU: Towards a lack of adequate knowledge for small-scale farms
by Labarthe, Pierre & Laurent, Catherine E.
- 52858 Credit Markets for Small Farms: Role for Institutional Innovations
by Pillarisetti, Satish & Mehrotra, Nirupam
- 52857 Persistence of family farming, learning from its dynamics
by Calus, Mieke & Lauwers, Ludwig H.
- 52856 Linking small producers to supermarkets? The role of intermediaries on the fresh fruit and vegetable market in Turkey
by Bignebat, Celine & Koc, A. Ali & Lemeilleur, Sylvaine
- 52855 Is there a future for small farms in developed countries? Evidence from the French case
by Perrier-Cornet, Philippe & Aubert, Magali
- 52854 Dairy supply chain modernisation in Poland – what about those not keeping the pace?
by Falkowski, Jan & Malak-Rawlikowska, Agata & Milczarek-Andrzejewska, Dominika
- 52853 The Role of Small Farms in Structural Change
by Huettel, Silke & Margarian, Anne
- 52852 Small Farms in the EU: How Small is Small?
by Hubbard, Carmen
- 52851 The economic and social weight of small scale agriculture. Evidence from the Rural Income Generating Activities survey data
by Karfakis, Panagiotis & Hammam Howe, Tarek
- 52850 The persistence of small dairy farms in Austria from an economic perspective
by Kirner, Leopold & Hambrusch, Josef & Ortner, Karl M.
- 52849 Life and work on small-scale farms in Norway: an outlook based on survey results linked to financial data
by Lien, Gudbrand D. & Bergfjord, Ole Jakob & Hoveid, Oyvind
- 52848 Subsistence agriculture in Romania- a modus vivendi?
by Alboiu, Cornelia
- 52847 What do we mean by a ‘small farm’?
by Lund, Philip J.
- 52846 Survival and Growth of Family Farms in a Transition Country – The Hungarian Case
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre
- 52845 A two-stage productivity analysis using bootstrapped Malmquist index and quantile regression
by Kaditi, Eleni A. & Nitsi, Elisavet I.
- 52844 Optimal Farm Size under an Uncertain Land Market: the Case of Kyrgyz Republic
by Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Savastano, Sara
- 52843 The Crisis of Small Farms in Central Italy: Can Farmer Turnover Slow Down the Downfall?
by Russo, Carlo & Sabbatini, Massimo
- 52842 Policy impact on technical efficiency of Spanish olive farms located in Less Favored Area
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Kallas, Zein
- 52841 On Flexibility in the Polish Farming Sector
by Renner, Swetlana & Hockmann, Heinrich & Pieniadz, Agata & Glauben, Thomas
- 52840 Collective action of small farmers: A case study of Ruoheng farmer watermelon cooperative in China
by Huang, Zuhui & Liang, Qiao & Hendrikse, George W.J.
- 52839 Adjustment Capacity of Korean Farm Household
by Kim, Hanho & Kim, Jae-Kyung
- 52838 Non-Traditional Export Crops and Household Livelihood Strategies: Panel Data Evidence from Guatemala
by Kilic, Talip & Carletto, Calogero
- 52837 The Economics of Land Consolidation in Family Farms of Moldova
by Cimpoies, Dragos & Lerman, Zvi & Racul, Anatol
- 52836 Income Diversification of Farm Households: Relevance and Determinants in Germany
by Pieniadz, Agata & Renner, Swetlana & Rathmann, Christoph & Glauben, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter
- 52835 “Waiting for Godot”- Restructuring on Small Family Farms
by Jack, Claire G. & Moss, Joan E. & Wallace, Michael T.
- 52832 Farmers’ Survival Strategies In The North Of Scotland
by Bergmann, Holger & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 52828 Could small dairy farms in Switzerland compete with their French counterparts? A metafrontier analysis during 1990-2004
by Ferjani, Ali & Latruffe, Laure
- 52826 Integrating small farms in agent based models
by Roder, Norbert & Kantelhardt, Jochen
- 52820 The sustainability of small dairy farms in six regions of France. The roles of resources and local institutions
by Mundler, Patrick & Jauneau, Jean-Claude & Guermonprez, Bruno & Pluvinage, Jean
- 52816 Tunisian agriculture: Are small farms doomed to disappear?
by Jouili, Mustapha
- 52813 Entrepreneurial Attitudes and Behaviours in Small-Scale Dairy Farms in Turkey
by Armagan, Goksel & Ozden, Altug
- 52811 Effects of Non-farm Employments on Poverty among Small Households in Developed Villages of Bangladesh: A Case of Comilla Sadar Upazila
by Malek, Mohammad Abdul & Usami, Koichi
- 52810 Positional Advantage within Small Farms: Evidence from Illinois
by Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R.
- 52809 Impact On Small Farmers and Fishermen Through Use Of Mobiles in India
by Mittal, Surabhi & Gandhi, Sanjay & Tripathi, Gaurav
- 52808 Increasing Number Of Small Farms In Indonesia: Causes And Consequences
by Sudaryanto, Tahlim & Susilowati, Sri Hery & Sumaryanto, Sony
- 52807 What are the Key Constraints in Technical Efficiency of Smallholder Farmers in Africa? Empirical Evidence from Kenya
by Owuor, George & Shem, Ouma A.
- 52806 Can Group Based Credit Uphold Smallholder Farmers Productivity and Reduce Poverty in Africa? Empirical Evidence from Kenya
by Owuor, George
- 52805 Size, Energy Use and Economies of Scale: Modeling of Policy Instruments to Address Small Farms’ Advantages if Energy Is Scarcer and Ecology Matters?
by Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 52804 Semi-subsistence farm households and the non-farm rural economy - Perspectives and challenges
by Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Fritzsch, Jana & Wegener, Stefan & Curtiss, Jarmila & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio
- 52803 Small Farms In Central And Eastern Europe: Is There A Future For Them?
by Csaki, Csaba & Forgacs, Csaba
- 52802 Reforms, Globalization, and Endogenous Agricultural Structures
by Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 52801 Subsistence and Semi-subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States
by Davidova, Sophia & Fredriksson, Lena & Bailey, Alastair