Entrepreneurial Attitudes and Behaviours in Small-Scale Dairy Farms in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-Scale Dairy Farms; Entrepreneur Index; Theory of Planned Behavior; Turkey; Consumer/Household Economics; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics; Q12; Q16;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-09-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2009-09-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2009-09-19 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa111:52813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .