Linking small producers to supermarkets? The role of intermediaries on the fresh fruit and vegetable market in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuan M. Ha & Ockie J. H. Bosch & Nam C. Nguyen, 2016. "Practical Contributions of the Systems-Based Evolutionary Learning Laboratory to Knowledge and Stakeholder Management," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 261-275, June.
- Herforth, Nico & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Vásquez, Wilson & Wollni, Meike, 2015. "Understanding participation in modern supply chains under a social network perspective – evidence from blackberry farmers in the Ecuadorian Andes," Discussion Papers 197709, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- A. Bailey & S. Davidova & P. Hazell, 2009. "Introduction to the special issue "small farms: decline or persistence?"," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 715-717, November.
More about this item
Keywordssupermarkets; small farmers; fresh fruit and vegetables; Turkey; Agribusiness; Production Economics; Q13; L14; D24;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-09-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-09-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MKT-2009-09-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa111:52856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .