Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 24446 Organizational Innovation in Russian Agriculture: The Emergence of "New Agricultural Operators" and Its Consequences
by Rylko, Dmitri N. & Jolly, Robert W. & Mosolkova, Maria A.
- 24445 Land Market With Fragmented Landownership Rights in Bulgaria: An Institutional Approach
by Dirimanova, Violeta
- 24444 Analysing Variation in Russian Dairy Farms, 1990-2001
by Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Oskam, Arie J.
- 24443 From Farmers to Farm Firms - Some Recent Changes in Norwegian Politics and Implications for Agricultural Statistics
by Hegrenes, Agnar & Bye, Anne Snellingen
- 24442 The Impact of Social Capital on Farm and Household Income: Results of a Survey among Individual Farmers in Poland
by Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Reinsberg, Klaus
- 24441 Explaining the Changing Institutional Organisation of Dutch Farms: The Role of Farmer's Attitude, Advisory Network and Structural Factors
by Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Slangen, Louis H.G.
- 24440 Family Farms and Farming Families: The Overlap of Two Institutions
by Bollman, Ray D.
- 24439 Landscape Maintenance and Farming in the Alps: From Family Firms Up-Keeping to Inter-Institutional Arrangements
by de Ros, Giorgio & Fleury, Philippe & Magnani, Natalia & Roque, Olivier
- 24438 The Relevance of the Policies of Development in the Agri-Food Sector of Emilia-Romagna Region
by Brasili, Cristina & Bonetti, Mirko
- 24437 Agricultural Agent Land-Use and Land Ownership Behavioural Analysis: A Casa Study From a Southern Italian Region
by Pascucci, Stefano
- 24436 Disentangling the Social and Economic Dimensions of Agricultural Behaviour: What Role for Institutions and Social Capital?
by Kostov, Philip & Lingard, John
- 24435 Ownership Form Effect on Large-Scale Farms' Performance: Case of Czech Agriculture
by Curtiss, Jarmila & Medonos, Tomas & Ratinger, Tomas
- 24434 The Generational Turnover in Agriculture: Theoretical Problems and Empirical Evidences
by Simeone, Mariarosaria
- 24433 Typology of the Portuguese Farm Holdings and Taxation Regimes
by Godinho, Maria de Lurdes Ferro & Coelho, Maria Leonor Macedo de Seabra
- 24432 The Impact of Farm Income Support on Absolute Inequality
by Allanson, Paul
- 24431 Modeling Price Response of Farm Households Under Imperfect Labor Markets: A Farm Household Approach to Family Farms in Poland
by Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Henningsen, Arne
- 24430 Czech Agricultural Associations and the Impact of Membership on Farm Efficiency
by Bavorova, Miroslava & Curtiss, Jarmila & Jelinek, Ladislav
- 24429 The Domestic Policy Environment for Farm-Firms in the European Union
by Blandford, David
- 24428 Farm Size Adjustment and Contract Regulation (I. #203/82): Evidence From an Italian Case Study
by Coppola, Adele & de Stefano, Francesco & Del Giudice, Teresa
- 24427 Agricultural and Rural Household Income Statistics
by Karlsson, Jan & Pfuderer, Simone & Salvioni, Cristina
- 24426 The Evolution of Institutional Structure of Italian Agriculture: A Historical Reconstruction Through the Debate on Agricultural Holdings Classification
by Rocchi, Benedetto & Stefani, Gianluca
- 24425 Attitude of Flemish Farmers Towards Alternative Business Governance Structures
by Calus, Mieke & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 24424 Development of Agrarian Structures in Bulgaria: From Productive Cooperatives to Sole Traders and Partnerships
by Doitchinova, Julia M. & Kanchev, Ivan & Miteva, Albena
- 24423 Evaluation of the Efficiency of Agricultural Holdings in View of Structural Changes in Estonia
by Matveev, Eduard
- 24422 The Impact of Property Rights Imperfections on Resource Allocation and Market Development: Co-Ownership of Land in Bulgaria
by Vranken, Liesbet & Noev, Nivelin & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 24421 Performance of Different Institutional Units in the Czech Republic and the Role of External Financing
by Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure & Ratinger, Tomas
- 24420 The Choice of Farm Organisation. A Hungarian Case
by Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef
- 24419 The Impact of SAPARD on the Behaviour of Farms and Food-Processing Enterprises in the Lodz Region
by Bryla, Pawel
- 24418 Land Improvements Under Land Tenure Insecurity: The Case of Liming in Finland
by Myyra, Sami & Pietola, Kyosti
- 24417 Aspects of the Definition and Classification of Farms
by Lund, Philip J.
- 24416 Agroholdings in Russia: Breaking the Vicious Circle?
by Hockmann, Heinrich & Wandel, Jurgen & Nedoborovskyy, Andriy
- 24415 The Depopulation of Rural Areas and the Farming System
by Mann, Stefan
- 24414 Structure and Strategy, How Do They Match in the Netherlands?
by van der Veen, Hennie B. & van Bommel, Karel
- 24413 The Family Farm Model in Swedish Agricultural Policy
by Lindahl, Barbro
- 24412 Timing of the Early Retirement Decisions of Farming Couples
by Vare, Minna
- 24411 Reforms and Efficiency Change in Transition Agriculture
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vranken, Liesbet
- 24410 Institutional Units and Agricultural Statistics
by Hill, Berkeley