Institutional Units and Agricultural Statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allanson, Paul & Hubbard, Lionel, 1999.
"On the Comparative Evaluation of Agricultural Income Distributions in the European Union,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Paul Allanson & Lionel Hubbard, 1998. "On The Comparative Evaluation Of Agricultural Income Distributions In The European Union," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 093, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Susan Offutt, 2002. "The Future of Farm Policy Analysis: A Household Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1189-1200.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Johnson, James D. & Hopkins, Jeffrey W., 2002. "Income, Wealth, And The Economic Well-Being Of Farm Households," Agricultural Economics Reports 33967, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Laurent, Catherine & Rémy, Jacques, 1998. "Agricultural holdings: hindsight and foresight," MPRA Paper 21863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaplin, Hannah & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2002. "Non-Agricultural Diversification of Farm Households and Corporate Farms in Central Europe," Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13, 2002, Wye Campus,Imperial College 15728, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Berkeley Hill, 1998. "The Implications for Agricultural Statistics of Changes in the System of National Accounts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 359-377.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae94:24410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.