Measuring Farm Net Income To Better Achieve Policy Objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Maria Da Rocha & Diego Restuccia, 2006. "The Role of Agriculture in Aggregate Business Cycles," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(3), pages 455-482, July.
- James T. Bonnen, 1975. "Improving Information on Agriculture and Rural Life," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(5), pages 753-763.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A., 2001. "Inefficient Redistribution," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 95(03), pages 649-661, September.
- Lee S. Friedman, 1999. "Presidential address: Peanuts envy?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 211-225.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1992. "Changing Economic Perspectives on the Farm Problem," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 62-101, March.
- Feldman, Paul, 1971. "Efficiency, Distribution, and the Role of Government in a Market Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 508-526, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freshwater, David & Jette-Nantel, Simon, 2011. "Risk Management and the Role of Off-farm Income," Staff Papers 120184, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Freshwater, David, 2007. "The Economic Well-Being of Farmers As An On-going National Public Policy Issue," Staff Papers 42313, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm problem; income distribution; farm household objective function; farm income; farm policy; Agricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ukysps:42315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daukyus.html .