Some Economics of Public Statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chellaraj, Gnanaraj & Maskus, Keith E. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2005. "The contribution of skilled immigration and international graduate students to U.S. innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3588, The World Bank.
- Christy, Ralph D. & Connor, John M., 1989.
"Economic Forces Influencing Value-Added Food Industries: Implications for Southern Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, pages 13-22.
- Christy, Ralph D. & Connor, John M., 1989. "Economic Forces Influencing Value-Added Food Industries: Implications For Southern Agriculture," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Derek Bosworth & Joanne Loundes, 2002. "The Dynamic Performance of Australian Enterprises," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Derek Baker & Kenneth Baltzer & Anja Skadkær Møller, 2006. "Branding behavior in the Danish food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 31-49.
- W. Bruce Traill & Matthew Meulenberg, 2001. "Innovation in the food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 605-618.
- Sonobe, Tetsushi & Hu, Dinghuan & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004. "From inferior to superior products: an inquiry into the Wenzhou model of industrial development in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 542-563.
- Peter Walkenhorst;, 2001. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in the food industry: The case of Poland," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 383-395.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1173-1190.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:59:y:2008:i:3:p:387-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.