The Redistributive Effects of Agricultural Policy on Scottish Farm Incomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella, 2013. "The effect of the EU farm payments policy and its recent reform on farm income inequality," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 212-227.
- Deppermann, Andre & Offermann, Frank & Grethe, Harald, 2016. "Redistributive effects of CAP liberalisation: From the sectoral level to the single farm," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 26-43.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Grealis, Eoin & Farrell, Niall, 2015. "Modelling the Spatial Distributional Agricultural Incomes," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212654, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, A., 2012. "How direct payments and their reform have affected farm income inequality in Italy?," Congress Papers 124099, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Paul Allanson, 2008.
"On the Characterisation and Measurement of the Redistributive Effect of Agricultural Policy,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 169-187, February.
- Paul Allanson, 2006. "On the characterisation and measurement of the redistributive effects of agricultural policy," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 188, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Frascarelli, Angelo, 2015. "The role of CAP in enhancing farm incomes: the redistributive effect of direct payments in Italy," 147th Seminar, October 7-8, 2015, Sofia, Bulgaria 212244, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deppermann, Andre & Grethe, Harald & Offermann, Frank, 2011. "Distributional Effects of the CAP on Western German Farm Incomes and Regional Farm Income Disparity," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114442, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Franz Sinabell & Erwin Schmid & Markus Hofreither, 2013.
"Exploring the distribution of direct payments of the Common Agricultural Policy,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 325-341, May.
- Franz Sinabell & Erwin Schmid & Markus F. Hofreither, 2008. "Exploring the Distribution of Direct Payments of the Common Agricultural Policy," WIFO Working Papers 330, WIFO.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Grealis, Eoin & Loughrey, Jason & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin & Hennessy, Thia, 2015. "The Spatial Distributional Effect of Common Agricultural Policy Reform," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- A. Palestini & G. Pignataro, 2013. "A multi-factor inequality approach to a transfer scheme: the case of Common Agricultural Policy," Working Papers wp891, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Loughrey, Jason & Donnellan, Trevor & Lennon, John, 2016. "The Inequality of Farmland Size in Western Europe," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236341, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Paul Allanson & Benedetto Rocchi, 2008. "A comparative analysis of the redistributive effects of agricultural policy in Tuscany and Scotland," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 86(1), pages 35-56.
- Paul Allanson & Benedetto Rocchi, 2006. "An analysis of the redistributive effects of agricultural policy in Tuscany with comparative results for Scotland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 193, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Bergmann, Holger & Noack, Eva Maria & Thomson, Kenneth J., 2011. "The Distribution of CAP Payments - Redistributional Injustice or Spatially Adapted policy?," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108958, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Berkeley Hill, 2008. "Some Economics of Public Statistics," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 387-420, September.
- Elsholz, Rudiger & Harsche, Johannes, 2008. "Common Agricultural Policy Impacts on Farm Revenues," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44409, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- von Witzke, Harald & Noleppa, Steffen, 2007. "Agricultural and Trade Policy Reform and Inequality: The Distributive Effects of Direct Payments to German Farmers under the EU's New Common Agricultural Policy," Working Paper Series 10289, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:57:y:2006:i:1:p:117-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.