Private Strategies and Public Policies: The Economics of Information and the Economic Organization of Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Warren Hall, Ithaca NY 14853|
Web page: http://aem.cornell.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christy, Ralph D., 1993. ""Economic Correctness" and Agricultural Economics," Staff Papers 121327, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Christy, Ralph D., 1993. ""Economic Correctness" And Agricultural Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Steven C. Salop, 1976. "Information and monopolistic competition," Special Studies Papers 74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1983. "Emerging Information Technologies and Agricultural Structure," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(2), pages 388-394.
- D. Grant Devine & Bruce W. Marion, 1979. "The Influence of Consumer Price Information on Retail Pricing and Consumer Behavior," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(2), pages 228-237.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Salop, Steven, 1976. "Information and Monopolistic Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 240-245, May.
- James D. Shaffer, 1980. "Food System Organization and Performance: Toward a Conceptual Framework," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(2), pages 310-318.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Peterson, Willis, 1972. "Social Returns to Public Information Services: Statistical Reporting of U. S. Farm Commodities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 119-130, March.
- Ludwig M. Eisgruber, 1978. "Developments in the Economic Theory of Information," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(5), pages 901-905.
- Richard E. Just, 1983. "The Impact of Less Data on the Agricultural Economy and Society," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(5), pages 872-881.
- W. B. Sundquist, 1970. "Changing Structure of Agriculture and Resulting Statistical Needs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 52(2), pages 315-320.
- Grant Devine & Bruce Marion, 1979. "The influence of consumer price information on retail pricing and consumer behavior," Framed Field Experiments 00138, The Field Experiments Website.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudasp:121314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.