Information and Monopolistic Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Li, Lan & Carman, Hoy F. & Sexton, Richard J., 2005.
"Grocery Retailer Pricing Behavior for California Avocados with Implications for Industry Promotion Strategies,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19498, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Li, Lan & Carman, Hoy F. & Sexton, Richard J., 2006. "Grocery Retailer Pricing Behavior for California Avocados with Implications for Industry Promotion Strategies," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25494, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Levy, David M. & Makowsky, Michael D., 2010. "Price dispersion and increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 406-417, March.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 1990. "Information and Competitive Equilibria in the Housing Market," MPRA Paper 57629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Imperfect Information and Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 74, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Dia, Enzo, 2013. "How do banks respond to shocks? A dynamic model of deposit-taking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3623-3638.
- Golan, Elise H. & Kuchler, Fred & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2000. "Economics Of Food Labeling," Agricultural Economics Reports 34069, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Christy, Ralph D., 1994. "Private Strategies and Public Policies: The Economics of Information and the Economic Organization of Markets," Staff Papers 121314, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Sivey, Peter, 2010. "Imperfect information in a quality-competitive hospital market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 524-535, July.
- Alain Herscovici, 2011. "Informação,Conhecimento E Direitos De Propriedade Intelectual: Os Limites Dosmecanismos De Mercado E Das Modalidades De Negociação Privada," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 131, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Carlton, Dennis W. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1989. "The Economics of Information," Research Reports 25156, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1989. "The Economics of Information," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 005, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Shonkwiler, John Scott & Pagoulatos, Emilio, 1980. "A Model Of Weekly Price Discovery For Florida Celery," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Shonkwiler, J. Scott & Pagoulatos, Emilio, 1980. "A Model of Weekly Price Discovery for Florida Celery," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 113-118, July.
- Christine Moorman & Rosellina Ferraro & Joel Huber, 2012. "Unintended Nutrition Consequences: Firm Responses to the Nutrition Labeling and Education Act," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 717-737, September.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Model," Working Papers 73, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Portfolio Model," Finance 0411025, EconWPA.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "The Invisible Hand and Modern Welfare Economics," NBER Working Papers 3641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christine Moorman & Rex Du & Carl F. Mela, 2005. "The Effect of Standardized Information on Firm Survival and Marketing Strategies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 263-274, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:2:p:240-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed