The Impact of Less Data on the Agricultural Economy and Society
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skold, Karl Durwood, 1989. "The integration of alternative information systems: an application to the Hogs and Pigs report," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010239, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Adjemian, Michael K. & Johansson, Robert & McKenzie, Andrew & Thomsen, Michael, 2016. "The Value of Government Information in an Era of Declining Budgets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christy, Ralph D., 1994. "Private Strategies and Public Policies: The Economics of Information and the Economic Organization of Markets," Staff Papers 121314, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1994. "Rethinking Public Policy on Agricultural Market Information," Re-Engineering Marketing Policies for Food and Agriculture - FAMC 1994 Conference 265970, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Mulkey, David, 1984. "Data Use by Agricultural Economists: Opportunities for Automated Data Retrieval," 1984 Annual Meeting, August 5-8, Ithaca, New York 278716, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H. & Leuthold, Raymond M. & Yang, Li, 1997. "The value of public information in commodity futures markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 559-570, April.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E. & Mintert, James & Peel, Derrell S., 1998. "Beef Industry Price Discovery: A Look Ahead," Staff Papers 232524, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Frick, A. & Groenewald, J.A., 1999. "The Need For Agricultural Information In The New South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 38(2).
- Spitze, R.G.F., 1986. "Evaluating Costs Of Governmental Food And Agricultural Policies," Illinois Agricultural Economics Staff Paper 244654, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Lusk, Jayson L., 2016. "From Farm Income to Food Consumption: Valuing USDA Data Products," C-FARE Reports 266593, Council on Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics (C-FARE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:65:y:1983:i:5:p:872-881.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.