Agricultural holdings: hindsight and foresight
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Laurent & Stéphane Cartier & Camille Fabre & Patrick Mundler & Danièle Ponchelet & Jacques Rémy, 1998. "L'activité agricole des ménages ruraux et la cohésion économique et sociale," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 244(1), pages 12-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Douwe van der Ploeg, 2016. "Family farming in Europe and Central Asia: history, characteristics, threats and potentials," Working Papers 153, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Anseeuw, Ward & Laurent, Catherine & Modiselle, Salome & Carsten, Johan & van der Poll, Sakkie, 2001. "Diversity of the rural farming households and policy issues: an analysis based on a case study in the Northern Cape Province in South Africa," MPRA Paper 23768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Labarthe, Pierre & Laurent, Catherine, 2013. "Privatization of agricultural extension services in the EU: Towards a lack of adequate knowledge for small-scale farms?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 240-252.
- Hill, Berkeley, 2005. "Institutional Units and Agricultural Statistics," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24410, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge; agricultural statistics; agricultural holding; history of concepts; multifunctionality;
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .