Diversity of the rural farming households and policy issues: an analysis based on a case study in the Northern Cape Province in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent, Catherine & Rémy, Jacques, 1998. "Agricultural holdings: hindsight and foresight," MPRA Paper 21863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1986. "Rationality in Psychology and Economics," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 209-224, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa; Namaqualand; agriculture; development policy; typology; farm trajectory; extension services;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .