Timing of the Early Retirement Decisions of Farming Couples
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998.
"New evidence on pensions, social security, and the timing of retirement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 207-236, November.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1998. "New Evidence on Pensions, Social Security, and the Timing of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 6534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Bollman, Ray D., 1999.
"Family farm dynamics in Canada and Israel: the case of farm exits,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(1), August.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Bollman, Ray, 1999. "Family farm dynamics in Canada and Israel: the case of farm exits," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 69-79, August.
- Blau, David M, 1998. "Labor Force Dynamics of Older Married Couples," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 595-629, July.
- Hernaes, Erik & Sollie, Marte & Strom, Steinar, 2000. " Early Retirement and Economic Incentives," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 481-502, June.
- Blau, David M. & Riphahn, Regina T., 1999.
"Labor force transitions of older married couples in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 229-252, June.
- Blau, David M. & Riphahn, Regina T., 1998. "Labor Force Transitions of Older Married Couples in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blau, David & Riphahn, Regina, 1998. "Labour Force transitions of Older Married Couples in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 1911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gustman, Alan L & Steinmeier, Thomas L, 2000. "Retirement in Dual-Career Families: A Structural Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 503-545, July.
- Stephan J. Goetz & David L. Debertin, 2001. "Why Farmers Quit: A County-Level Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1010-1023.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Kerkhofs, Marcel & Lindeboom, Maarten & Theeuwes, Jules, 1999. "Retirement, financial incentives and health," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 203-227, June.
- Hakola, Tuulia, 2002. "Economic Incentives and Labour Market Transitions of the Aged Finnish Workforce," Research Reports 89, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- H. Fred Gale, 1993. "Why Did the Number of Young Farm Entrants Decline?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 138-146.
- Asch, Beth & Haider, Steven J. & Zissimopoulos, Julie, 2005. "Financial incentives and retirement: evidence from federal civil service workers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 427-440, February.
- Ky–sti Pietola & Minna V”re & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2003. "Timing and type of exit from farming: farmers' early retirement programmes in Finland," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Anders Karlstrom & Marten Palme & Ingemar Svensson, 2004. "A dynamic programming approach to model the retirement behaviour of blue-collar workers in Sweden," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 795-807.
- Ayal Kimhi & Noga Nachlieli, 2001.
"Intergenerational Succession on Israeli Family Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 42-58.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Nachlieli, Noga, 1998. "Intergenerational Succession In Israeli Family Farms," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20811, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ayal Kimhi & Ramon Lopez, 1999. "A Note on Farmers' Retirement and Succession Considerations: Evidence from a Household Survey," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 154-162.
- Thomas Glauben & Hendrik Tietje & Christoph Weiss, 2004. "Intergenerational Succession in Farm Households: Evidence from Upper Austria," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 443-462, August.
- Ruuskanen, Olli-Pekka, . "An Econometric Analysis of Time Use in Finnish Households," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 41, March.
- Blau, David M., 1997. "Social security and the labor supply of older married couples," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 373-418, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDuration; early retirement; farming couple; farm transfer; succession; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae94:24412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .