Early retirement and economic incentives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998.
"New evidence on pensions, social security, and the timing of retirement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 207-236, November.
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1998. "New Evidence on Pensions, Social Security, and the Timing of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 6534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Rust, 1990.
"Behavior of Male Workers at the End of the Life Cycle: An Empirical Analysis of States and Controls,"
NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 317-382
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Rust, 1989. "Behavior of male workers at the end of the life-cycle: an empirical analysis of states and controls," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 6, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stern, Steven, 1997. "Approximate Solutions to Stochastic Dynamic Programs," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 392-405, June.
- Blau, David M., 1997. "Social security and the labor supply of older married couples," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 373-418, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Dynamic Programming Model of Health and Retirement," Memorandum 03/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hernaes, Erik & Markussen, Simen & Piggott, John & Vestad, Ola L., 2013. "Does retirement age impact mortality?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 586-598.
- Christian Brinch & Erik HernÃ¦s & Steinar StrÃ¸m, 2001.
"Labour Supply Effects of an Early Retirement Programme,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
463, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brinch, Christian & Hernæs, Erik & Strøm, Steinar, 2002. "Labour Supply Effects of an Early Retirement Programme," Memorandum 33/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mona Larsen & Peder J. Pedersen, 2008.
"Pathways to early retirement in Denmark, 1984-2000,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(5), pages 384-409, August.
- Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J., 2005. "Pathways to Early Retirement in Denmark, 1984-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hernæs, Erik & Zhu, Weizhen, 2009. "Pension Entitlements and Wealth Accumulation," Memorandum 12/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dahl, Svenn-Åge & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2002. "Gender Differences in Early Retirement Behaviour," Working Papers in Economics 02/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Vare, Minna, 2005. "Timing of the Early Retirement Decisions of Farming Couples," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24412, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kyrre Stensnes & Nils Martin Stølen, 2007. "Pension Reform in Norway. Microsimulating effects on government expenditures, labour supply incentives and benefit distribution," Discussion Papers 524, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dennis Fredriksen & Nils Martin Stølen, 2005. "Effects of demographic development, labour supply and pension reforms on the future pension burden," Discussion Papers 418, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Erik Hernæs & Zhiyang Jia & Steinar Strøm, 2007.
"Retirement in Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Families,"
Chapters,in: Ageing and the Labor Market in Japan, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Erik HernÃ¦s & Zhiyang Jia & Steinar StrÃ¸m, 2001. "Retirement in Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Families," CESifo Working Paper Series 476, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hærnes, Erik & Jia, Zhiyang & Strøm, Steinar, 2005. "Retirement in Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Families," Memorandum 15/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Johnsen, Julian V. & Vaage, Kjell, 2015. "Spouses’ retirement and the take-up of disability pension," Working Papers in Economics 03/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Vestad, Ola Lotherington, 2013.
"Labour supply effects of early retirement provision,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 98-109.
- Ola Lotherington Vestad, 2012. "Labour supply effects of early retirement provision," Discussion Papers 717, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Erik Hernæs & Zhiyang Jia & Steinar Strøm, 2003. "Macroeconomic Effects of Sectoral Shocks in Germany, the U.K. and, the U.S," CHILD Working Papers wp04_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Holen, Dag S., 2007. "It Ain't Necessariy So," Memorandum 19/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Vare, Minna, 2005. "Spousal Effect and Timing of Farmers' Early Retirement Decisions," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24696, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1999_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.