Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joecag. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/the-journal-of-the-economics-of-ageing .
2021, Volume 18, Issue C
- S2212828X20300487 Trust and retirement preparedness: Evidence from Singapore
by Koh, Benedict S.K. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Fong, Joelle H.
- S2212828X20300517 R&D-driven medical progress, health care costs, and the future of human longevity
by Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger
- S2212828X20300529 What are the effects of expanding social pension on health? Evidence from the Basic Pension in South Korea
by Pak, Tae-Young
- S2212828X20300608 The HRS around the world surveys—A review
by Smith, James P.
- S2212828X20300621 Health insurance and poverty of the older population in the United States: The importance of a health inclusive poverty measure
by Korenman, Sanders & Remler, Dahlia K. & Hyson, Rosemary T.
- S2212828X20300682 Long-run health trends in Europe
by Börsch-Supan, Axel & Ferrari, Irene & Salerno, Luca
- S2212828X20300694 The evolution of labor force participation and the expected length of retirement in Brazil
by Lanza Queiroz, Bernardo & Lobo Alves Ferreira, Matheus
- S2212828X20300700 Are pilot experiments random? Social connections and policy expansion in China
by Yang, Jinyang & Bazan Ruiz, Muchin I.A
- S2212828X20300712 Aging, education and intergenerational flows in Uruguay
by Amarante, Verónica & Bucheli, Marisa & Colacce, Maira & Nathan, Mathias
- S2212828X2030061X Worsening workers' health by lowering retirement age: The malign consequences of a benign reform
by Bauer, Ann Barbara & Eichenberger, Reiner
2020, Volume 17, Issue C
- S2212828X16300512 Who can predict their own demise? Heterogeneity in the accuracy and value of longevity expectations☆
by Bago d'Uva, Teresa & O'Donnell, Owen & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- S2212828X16300585 Finland’s slow recovery from the financial crisis: A demographic explanation
by Vaittinen, Risto & Vanne, Reijo
- S2212828X16300706 Counting unpaid work in Kenya: Gender and age profiles of hours worked and imputed wage incomes
by Muriithi, Moses K. & Mutegi, Reuben G. & Mwabu, Germano
- S2212828X16300743 The shock of falling among older Americans
by Kelly, Inas R.
- S2212828X16300767 The savings gap in Hungary
by Gál, Róbert Iván & Törzsök, Árpád
- S2212828X16300780 Pension reforms or consequences of the economic crisis? Measuring the changes of pension incomes in selected EU countries using APC approach
by Chłoń-Domińczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł & Łątkowski, Wojciech
- S2212828X17300014 Reductions in local government spending on community-based social care and unmet social care needs of older people in England
by Iparraguirre, Jose Luis
- S2212828X17300336 Private asset income in France: Is there a breakdown of intergenerational equity between 1979 and 2011?
by d'Albis, Hippolyte & Badji, Ikpidi & El Mekkaoui, Najat & Navaux, Julien
- S2212828X17300907 Financial knowledge and portfolio complexity in Singapore
by Koh, Benedict S.K. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Rohwedder, Susann
- S2212828X18300239 Subsidies for elderly care with a pay-as-you-go pension
by Yasuoka, Masaya
- S2212828X18300276 Lifetime job demands and later life disability
by Nicholas, Lauren Hersch & Done, Nicolae & Baum, Micah
- S2212828X18300355 Short and long-term change in subjective well-being among voluntary and involuntary retirees
by Radó, Márta & Boissonneault, Michaël
- S2212828X18300495 Do good working conditions make you work longer? Analyzing retirement decisions using linked survey and register data
by Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka
- S2212828X18300653 Preparing for population ageing: Estimating the cost of formal aged care in China
by Mi, Hong & Fan, Xiaodong & Lu, Bei & Cai, Liming & Piggott, John
- S2212828X18300744 The economic burden of chronic diseases: Estimates and projections for China, Japan, and South Korea
by Bloom, David E. & Chen, Simiao & Kuhn, Michael & McGovern, Mark E. & Oxley, Les & Prettner, Klaus
- S2212828X18300823 A demographic headwind: Will an aging society reduce the real interest rate and potential growth?
by Emerson, Patrick & Knabb, Shawn
- S2212828X18301452 The rising longevity gap by lifetime earnings – Distributional implications for the pension system
by Haan, Peter & Kemptner, Daniel & Lüthen, Holger
- S2212828X20300013 Displaced, disliked and misunderstood: A systematic review of the reasons for low uptake of long-term care insurance and life annuities
by Lambregts, Timo R. & Schut, Frederik T.
- S2212828X20300025 Health inequality among Chinese older adults: The role of childhood circumstances
by Yan, Binjian & Chen, Xi & Gill, Thomas M.
- S2212828X20300037 Willingness to pay for long-term home care services: Evidence from a stated preferences analysis
by Amilon, Anna & Ladenburg, Jacob & Siren, Anu & Vernstrøm Østergaard, Stine
- S2212828X20300050 Tenure choice, portfolio structure and long-term care – Optimal risk management in retirement
by Fehr, Hans & Hofmann, Maurice
- S2212828X20300141 Taking control: Active investment choice in Singapore’s national defined contribution scheme
by Fong, Joelle H.
- S2212828X20300190 Gone with the windfall – Germany's Second LTC Strengthening Act and its intergenerational implications
by Bahnsen, Lewe & Fetzer, Stefan & Franke, Fabian & Hagist, Christian
- S2212828X20300207 Health, work, and income among middle-aged and older adults: A panel analysis for China
by Mitra, Sophie & Gao, Qin & Chen, Wei & Zhang, Yalu
- S2212828X20300219 Investment in social capital by the Korean elderly and baby-boomers
by Hlasny, Vladimir & Lee, Jieun
- S2212828X20300220 The influence of old-age retirement on health: Causal evidence from the Finnish register data
by Kuusi, T. & Martikainen, P. & Valkonen, T.
- S2212828X20300232 Gender differences in widowhood in the short-run and long-run: Financial, emotional, and mental wellbeing
by Streeter, Jialu L.
- S2212828X20300244 Redistributive effects of different pension systems when longevity varies by socioeconomic status
by Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & Lee, Ronald D. & Prskawetz, Alexia
- S2212828X20300256 Population Aging and Public Finances: Evidence from El Salvador
by Peña, Werner
- S2212828X20300268 Building on a pension: Second pillar wealth as a way to finance real estate?
by Bütler, Monika & Stadelmann, Sabrina
- S2212828X20300293 Who bears the brunt? The impact of banking crises on younger and older workers
by van Dijk, Mathijs A. & van Dalen, Hendrik P. & Hyde, Martin
- S2212828X20300311 Early life conditions and financial risk-taking in older age
by Christelis, Dimitris & Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Motta, Alberto
- S2212828X20300402 Estimating the income inequality-health relationship for the United States between 1941 and 2015: Will the relevant frequencies please stand up?
by Antony, Jürgen & Klarl, Torben
- S2212828X20300414 Consumption- and productivity-adjusted dependency ratio with household structure heterogeneity in China
by Han, Xuehui & Cheng, Yuan
- S2212828X20300426 Are homeownership patterns stable enough to tap home equity?
by Munnell, Alicia H. & Walters, Abigail N. & Belbase, Anek & Hou, Wenliang
- S2212828X20300438 Does unemployment benefit duration affect inflows into unemployment? The impact of a law change for older workers
by Arranz, José M. & García-Serrano, Carlos
- S2212828X20300499 Social security and retirement in fast-aging middle-income countries: Evidence from Korea
by Jun, Hankyung
- S2212828X20300505 The impact of population aging on business cycles volatility: International evidence
by Dantas Guimarães, Silvana & Ferreira Tiryaki, Gisele
- S2212828X1730097X The effect of post-retirement employment on health
by Silver, Michelle Pannor & Dass, Adrian Rohit & Laporte, Audrey
- S2212828X2030027X Internet use and cognition among middle-aged and older adults in China: A cross-lagged panel analysis
by Yu, Dandan & Fiebig, Denzil G.
- S2212828X2030030X How does paid family leave affect unpaid care providers?
by Saad-Lessler, Joelle
2020, Volume 16, Issue C
- S2212828X19300933 The powerful combination of cross-country comparisons and life-history data
by Banks, James & Brugiavini, Agar & Pasini, Giacomo
- S2212828X19300982 Wills, public policy, and financial well-being among surviving spouses
by Nicholas, Lauren Hersch & Baum, Micah Y.
- S2212828X19300994 Divorce and well-being. Disentangling the role of stress and socio economic status
by Cavapozzi, Danilo & Fiore, Simona & Pasini, Giacomo
- S2212828X19301008 The economic consequences of hospitalizations for older workers across countries
by Mommaerts, Corina & Raza, Syed Hassan & Zheng, Yu
- S2212828X19301136 Gender differences in cognitive function among older Mexican immigrants
by Casanova, Maria & Aguila, Emma
- S2212828X19301197 The gender gap in education and late-life cognition: Evidence from multiple countries and birth cohorts
by Angrisani, Marco & Lee, Jinkook & Meijer, Erik
- S2212828X20300062 How do subjective life expectancies compare with mortality tables? Similarities and differences in three national samples
by Bell, D.N.F. & Comerford, D.A. & Douglas, E.
- S2212828X20300323 Retirement and health investment behaviors: An international comparison
by Motegi, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Yoshinori & Oikawa, Masato
- S2212828X1930101X Financial literacy of middle-aged and older Individuals: Comparison of Japan and the United States
by Shimizutani, Satoshi & Yamada, Hiroyuki
2020, Volume 15, Issue C
- S2212828X19300945 Do partners of severely disabled elderly protect against nursing home entry? Evidence from a French cohort
by Arnault, Louis & Dartigues, Jean-François & Helmer, Catherine & Pérès, Karine & Wittwer, Jérôme
- S2212828X19300957 Protecting the elderly and children in times of crisis: An analysis based on National Transfer Accounts
by Solé, Meritxell & Souto, Guadalupe & Renteria, Elisenda & Papadomichelakis, Giorgos & Patxot, Concepció
- S2212828X19300969 Profile of hospitalised elderly patients in Belgium—Analysis of factors affecting hospital costs
by De Foor, Julie & Senterre, Christelle & Leclercq, Pol & Martins, Dimitri & Pirson, Magali
- S2212828X19300970 Economic development and long-term care provision by families, markets and the state
by Yakita, Akira
- S2212828X19301021 Age of managers and employees – Firm survival
by Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie
- S2212828X19301033 Two decades of the complementary leisure effect in Spain
by Pérez, Carlos & Martín-Román, Ángel & Moral, Alfonso
- S2212828X19301148 Working hours mismatch, job strain and mental health among mature age workers in Australia
by Miranti, Riyana & Li, Jinjing
- S2212828X19301203 Leaving money on the table? Suboptimal enrollment in the new social pension program in China
by Chen, Xi & Hu, Lipeng & Sindelar, Jody L.
- S2212828X19301215 The gender dimension of intergenerational transfers in Europe
by Hammer, Bernhard & Spitzer, Sonja & Vargha, Lili & Istenič, Tanja
- S2212828X19301227 Social security expansion and neighborhood cohesion: Evidence from community-living older adults in China
by Bradley, Elizabeth & Chen, Xi & Tang, Gaojie
2019, Volume 14, Issue C
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x19300891 Is there a connection between welfare regimes and inter-age reallocation systems?
by Istenič, Tanja & Vargha, Lili & Sambt, Jože
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x19300921 Fiscal sustainability in Japan: What to tackle?
by İmrohoroğlu, Selahattin & Kitao, Sagiri & Yamada, Tomoaki
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x19300908 Indirect costs of adult pneumococcal disease and productivity-based rate of return to PCV13 vaccination for older adults and elderly diabetics in Denmark
by Sevilla, J.P. & Stawasz, Andrew & Burnes, Daria & Poulsen, Peter Bo & Sato, Reiko & Bloom, David E.
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300562 Health disparities and the socioeconomic gradient in elderly life-cycle consumption
by Miller, Ray & Bairoliya, Neha & Canning, David
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300732 Long-run improvements in human health: Steady but unequal
by Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Strulik, Holger
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300793 The long-term impact of functional disability on hospitalization spending in Singapore
by Chen, Cynthia & Lim, Jue Tao & Chia, Ngee Choon & Wang, Lijia & Tysinger, Bryan & Zissimopoulos, Julie & Chong, Ming Zhe & Wang, Zhe & Koh, Gerald Choon Huat & Yuan, Jian-Min & Tan, Kelvin Bryan & Chia, Kee Seng & Cook, Alex R & Malhotra, Rahul & Chan, Angelique & Ma, Stefan & Ng, Tze Pin & Koh, Woon-Puay & Goldman, Dana & Yoong, Joanne
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300604 Expansion of public transfers in China: Who are the beneficiaries?
by Wang, Feng & Shen, Ke & Cai, Yong
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300586 How does population ageing impact on personal income taxes and social security contributions?
by Prammer, Doris
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18301075 Economic effects of demographic dividend in Brazilian regions
by Baerlocher, Diogo & Parente, Stephen L. & Rios-Neto, Eduardo
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300550 Mortality in midlife for subgroups in Germany
by Haan, Peter & Hammerschmid, Anna & Schmieder, Julia
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300525 Population change and the regional distribution of physicians
by Kuhn, Michael & Ochsen, Carsten
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18301063 Health effects of caring for and about parents and spouses
by Bom, Judith & Bakx, Pieter & Schut, Frederik & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18301282 Determinants of health-care costs in the oldest-old in Germany
by Brettschneider, Christian & Hajek, Andre & Röhr, Susanne & Fuchs, Angela & Weeg, Dagmar & Mamone, Silke & Werle, Jochen & Heser, Kathrin & Mallon, Tina & Stein, Janine & Pentzek, Michael & Bickel, Horst & Wiese, Birgitt & Weyerer, Siegfried & Wagner, Michael & van den Bussche, Hendrik & Maier, Wolfgang & Scherer, Martin & Riedel-Heller, Steffi G & König, Hans-Helmut
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300707 I shouldn’t eat this donut: Self-control, body weight, and health in a life cycle model
by Strulik, Holger
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300598 Access to health care, medical progress and the emergence of the longevity gap: A general equilibrium analysis
by Frankovic, Ivan & Kuhn, Michael
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300768 Health inequalities in the South African elderly: The importance of the measure of social-economic status
by Riumallo-Herl, Carlos & Canning, David & Kabudula, Chodziwadziwa
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300537 Labor supply and fiscal effects of partial retirement – The role of entry age and the timing of pension benefits
by Haan, Peter & Tolan, Songül
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x18300690 The relationship between lifetime out-of-pocket medical expenditures, dementia, and socioeconomic status in the U.S
by Hudomiet, Péter & Hurd, Michael D. & Rohwedder, Susann
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x1930088x The role of self-employment in Ireland’s older workforce
by Nolan, Anne & Barrett, Alan
- v:14:y:2019:i:c:s2212828x1930091x Do private household transfers to the elderly respond to public pension benefits? Evidence from rural China
by Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan
2019, Volume 13, Issue C
- 10-13 The policy challenges of financing longevity—A perspective from Japan
by Unami, Hirotaka
- 14-27 One size fits all? Drawdown structures in Australia and The Netherlands
by Alonso-García, Jennifer & Sherris, Michael
- 28-29 Perspective piece on “One size fits all? Drawdown structures in Australia and The Netherlands,” by Jennifer Alonso García and Michael Sherris
by Lockwood, Lee
- 30-42 The distribution of pension wealth in Europe
by Olivera, Javier
- 43-44 Perspective piece on “The distribution of pension wealth in Europe” by Javier Olivera
by Michaud, Pierre-Carl
- 45-54 Transfers in an aging European Union
by Kluge, Fanny A. & Goldstein, Joshua R. & Vogt, Tobias C.
- 55-55 Perspective piece on “Transfers in an Aging European Union” by Fanny A. Kluge, Joshua R. Goldstein and Tobias C. Vogt
by Fontainha, Elsa
- 56-69 Organizing old age pensions for India’s unorganized workers: A case study of a sector-driven approach
by Narayana, M.R.
- 70-71 Perspective piece on “Organizing old age pensions for India’s unorganized workers: A case study of a sector-driven approach”, by Narayana Muttur Ranganathan
by Mukherjee, Anita
- 72-83 Trends in health and retirement in Latin America: Are older workers healthy enough to extend their working lives?
by De Souza, Laeticia R. & Queiroz, Bernardo L. & Skirbekk, Vegard F.
- 84-85 Perspective piece on “Trends in health and retirement in Latin America: Are older workers healthy enough to extend their working lives?” by Laeticia De Souza, Bernardo Queiroz, and Vegard Skirbekk
by Lam, David
- 86-101 Cognitive decline and household financial decisions at older ages
by Angrisani, Marco & Lee, Jinkook
- 102-102 Perspectives on “Cognitive decline and household financial decisions at older ages” by Marco Angrisani and Jinkook Lee
by Gamble, Keith Jacks
- 103-110 Access to long term care after a wealth shock: Evidence from the housing bubble and burst
by Costa-Font, Joan & Frank, Richard G. & Swartz, Katherine
- 111-112 Perspective piece on “Access to long term care after a wealth shock: Evidence from the housing bubble and burst” by Joan Costa Font, Richard Frank, and Katherine Swartz
by Mommaerts, Corina
- 113-121 Changes in the morbidity prevalence and morbidity-free life expectancy of the elderly population in China from 2000 to 2010
by Lu, Bei & Liu, Xiaoting & Lim, Jonathan & Yang, Mingxu
- 122-123 Perspective piece on “Changes in the morbidity prevalence and morbidity-free life expectancy of the elderly population in China, 2000–2010” by Bei Lu, Xiaoting Liu, Mingxu Yang, and Jonathan Lim
by Wang, Feng
2018, Volume 12, Issue C
- 1-14 The return to education in terms of wealth and health
by Strulik, Holger
- 15-23 Preparation for old age in France: The roles of preferences and expectations
by Apouey, Bénédicte H.
- 24-34 Who supports intergenerational redistribution policy? Evidence from old-age allowance system in Thailand
by Suwanrada, Worawet & Sukontamarn, Pataporn & Bangkaew, Busarin
- 35-45 Pension decrement rates across Europe – Are they too low?
by Freudenberg, Christoph & Laub, Natalie & Sutor, Tim
- 46-60 Impact of volunteering on cognitive decline of the elderly
by Gupta, Sumedha
- 61-76 Decomposition of demographic effects on the german pension system
by Fenge, Robert & Peglow, François
- 77-87 Intra-household allocation of non-mandatory retirement savings
by Metzger, Christoph
- 88-95 Why older workers become entrepreneurs? International evidence using fuzzy set methods
by Velilla, Jorge & Molina, José Alberto & Ortega, Raquel
- 96-117 A cross-country analysis of population aging and financial security
by Lyons, Angela C. & Grable, John E. & Joo, So-Hyun
- 118-134 Gender differentiation in intergenerational care-giving and migration choices
by Stark, Oded & Cukrowska-Torzewska, Ewa
- 135-150 The effect of the New Rural Social Pension Insurance program on the retirement and labor supply decision in China
by Shu, Lei
- 151-158 Long-term care partnerships: Are they fit for purpose?
by Bergquist, Savannah & Costa-Font, Joan & Swartz, Katherine
- 159-174 Specific measures for older employees and late career employment
by Boockmann, Bernhard & Fries, Jan & Göbel, Christian
- 175-182 A structural analysis of the effects of the Great Recession on retirement and working longer by members of two-earner households
by Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L. & Tabatabai, Nahid
- 183-191 An active lifestyle and cognitive function: Evidence from China
by Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Liang, Yufang & Zikos, Vasileios
- 195-201 Family transfers and long-term care: An analysis of the WHO Study on global AGEing and adult health (SAGE)
by Murphy, Adrianna & Kowal, Paul & Albertini, Marco & Rechel, Bernd & Chatterji, Somnath & Hanson, Kara
- 202-217 International projections of age specific healthcare consumption: 2015–2060
by Mason, Carl N. & Miller, Timothy
- 218-224 The hidden economics of informal elder-care in the United States
by Cecchini, Michele
- 225-235 The impact of social pensions on intergenerational relationships: Comparative evidence from China
by Chen, Xi & Eggleston, Karen & Sun, Ang
- 236-249 Untapped work capacity among old persons and their potential contributions to the “silver dividend” in Japan
by Matsukura, Rikiya & Shimizutani, Satoshi & Mitsuyama, Nahoko & Lee, Sang-Hyop & Ogawa, Naohiro
- 250-267 Do notional defined contribution schemes prolong working life? Evidence from the 1994 Swedish pension reform
by Qi, Haodong & Helgertz, Jonas & Bengtsson, Tommy
2018, Volume 11, Issue C
- 6-26 The aggregate implications of gender and marriage
by Borella, Margherita & De Nardi, Mariacristina & Yang, Fang
- 27-40 Macroeconomic effects of Medicare
by Conesa, Juan Carlos & Costa, Daniela & Kamali, Parisa & Kehoe, Timothy J. & Nygard, Vegard M. & Raveendranathan, Gajendran & Saxena, Akshar
- 41-51 Vocational considerations and trends in Social Security Disability
by Michaud, Amanda & Nelson, Jaeger & Wiczer, David
- 52-61 An aggregate model for policy analysis with demographic change
by McGrattan, Ellen R. & Prescott, Edward C.
- 62-70 Intergenerational transfers and China’s social security reform
by İmrohoroğlu, Ayşe & Zhao, Kai
- 71-92 The macroeconomic and welfare implications of rural health insurance and pension reforms in China
by Bairoliya, Neha & Canning, David & Miller, Ray & Saxena, Akshar
2017, Volume 10, Issue C
- 1-20 Adjusting for heterogeneous response thresholds in cross-country comparisons of self-reported health
by Molina, Teresa
- 21-33 Mature age labour force participation and the life cycle deficit in Australia: 1981–82 to 2009–10
by Temple, Jeromey B. & Rice, James Mahmud & McDonald, Peter F.
- 34-50 Changes in spending and labor supply in response to a Social Security benefit cut: Evidence from stated choice data
by Delavande, Adeline & Rohwedder, Susann
- 51-74 Redistributive effects of the US pension system among individuals with different life expectancy
by Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & Prskawetz, Alexia
- 75-83 Early coverage expansions under the Affordable Care Act and Supplemental Security Income participation
by Chatterji, Pinka & Li, Yue
2017, Volume 9, Issue C
- 1-13 Retirement incentives and couple’s retirement decisions in Brazil
by Queiroz, Bernardo L. & Souza, Laeticia R.
- 14-29 Too old to work, too young to retire?
by Ichino, Andrea & Schwerdt, Guido & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Josef
- 30-40 Assessing the demand for micropensions among India’s poor
by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Mukherjee, Anita
- 41-51 The division of inter-vivos parental transfers in Europe
by Olivera, Javier
- 52-62 The dynamics of physical and mental health in the older population
by Ohrnberger, Julius & Fichera, Eleonora & Sutton, Matt
- 63-70 Dutch long-term care use in an ageing population
by Eggink, Evelien & Ras, Michiel & Woittiez, Isolde
- 71-77 Hiring older workers: The case of Portugal
by Garcia, Maria Teresa Medeiros & Fontainha, Elsa & Passos, José
- 78-89 ‘Gerontogrowth’ and population ageing in Africa and the Global AgeWatch Index
by da Silva Francisco, António A.
- 90-99 Representativeness of the low-income population in the Health and Retirement Study
by Meijer, Erik & Karoly, Lynn A.
- 100-110 Diabetes and labor market exits: Evidence from the Health & Retirement Study (HRS)
by Chatterji, Pinka & Joo, Heesoo & Lahiri, Kajal
- 111-121 Designing cash transfer programs for an older population: The Mexican case
by Aguila, Emma & Kapteyn, Arie & Tassot, Caroline
- 122-144 Reporting error in weight and height among older adults: Implications for estimating healthcare costs
by Cawley, John & Maclean, Johanna Catherine & Sikora Kessler, Asia
- 145-155 Aging, social security design, and capital accumulation
by Dedry, Antoine & Onder, Harun & Pestieau, Pierre
- 156-171 Health spending in Japan: Macro-fiscal implications and reform options
by Nozaki, Masahiro & Kashiwase, Kenichiro & Saito, Ikuo
- 172-184 The asset cost of poor health
by Poterba, James M. & Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David A.
- 185-207 Accounting for the bias against the life-cycle hypothesis in survey data: An example for Russia
by Bussolo, Maurizio & Schotte, Simone & Matytsin, Mikhail
- 208-218 The Money’s Worth of annuities in the UK between 2006 and 2014
by Aquilina, Matteo & Baker, Robert & Majer, Tommaso
2016, Volume 8, Issue C
- 5-18 Population ageing in Asia and the Pacific: Dependency metrics for policy
by Chomik, Rafal & McDonald, Peter & Piggott, John
- 19-27 Decomposing economic gains from population age structure transition in the Philippines
by Abrigo, Michael R.M. & Racelis, Rachel H. & Salas, J.M. Ian & Herrin, Alejandro N.
- 28-41 Demographic dividend and Asia’s economic convergence towards the US
by Ha, Joonkyung & Lee, Sang-Hyop
- 42-51 Forecasting trends in disability in a super-aging society: Adapting the Future Elderly Model to Japan
by Chen, Brian K. & Jalal, Hawre & Hashimoto, Hideki & Suen, Sze-chuan & Eggleston, Karen & Hurley, Michael & Schoemaker, Lena & Bhattacharya, Jay
- 52-66 Taiwan’s National Pension Program: A remedy for rapid population aging?
by Hsieh, Kevin Yu-Ching & Tung, An-Chi
- 67-75 Japan’s pension reform, labor market responses, and savings
by Lee, Sang-Hyop & Ogawa, Naohiro & Matsukura, Rikiya
- 76-84 Patterns of inequalities in public transfers by gender in China
by Shen, Ke & Wang, Feng & Cai, Yong
- 85-93 The challenge of an aged and shrinking population: Lessons to be drawn from Japan’s experience
by Heller, Peter S.
2016, Volume 7, Issue C
- 6-16 Causal effect of income on health: Investigating two closely related policy reforms in Austria
by Schnalzenberger, Mario
- 17-29 Economy-wide effects of means-tested pensions: The case of Australia
by Kudrna, George
- 30-42 Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line
by Börsch-Supan, Axel & Weiss, Matthias
- 43-52 Association between wealth and health among older adults in rural China and India
by Kumar, Kaushalendra & Shukla, Ankita & Singh, Abhishek & Ram, Faujdar & Kowal, Paul
- 53-60 Grandparental child care, child allowances, and fertility
by Miyazawa, Kazutoshi
- 64-68 Aging and preferences
by Sunde, Uwe & Dohmen, Thomas
- 69-86 Flexibility at a cost – Should governments stimulate tertiary education for adults?
by Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle
- 89-103 Ageing and the skill portfolio: Evidence from job based skill measures
by Bowlus, Audra J. & Mori, Hiroaki & Robinson, Chris
- 106-122 Demographic dividends, human capital, and saving
by Mason, Andrew & Lee, Ronald & Jiang, Jennifer Xue
- 125-142 Optimal education in times of ageing: The dependency ratio in the Uzawa–Lucas growth model
by von Gaessler, Anne Edle & Ziesemer, Thomas
2015, Volume 6, Issue C
- 5-12 Frailty, mortality, and the demand for medical care
by Strulik, Holger
- 13-23 Smoking and cognitive functioning at older ages: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study
by Ayyagari, Padmaja & Sikora Kessler, Asia
- 24-43 Public healthcare eligibility and the utilisation of GP services by older people in Ireland
by Hudson, Eibhlin & Nolan, Anne
- 44-56 Intergenerational correlations of health among older adults: Empirical evidence from Indonesia
by Kim, Younoh & Sikoki, Bondan & Strauss, John & Witoelar, Firman
- 57-67 Do social networks improve Chinese adults’ subjective well-being?
by Lei, Xiaoyan & Shen, Yan & Smith, James P. & Zhou, Guangsu
- 68-78 Wellbeing over 50
by Anand, Paul & Gray, Alastair & Liberini, Federica & Roope, Laurence & Smith, Ron & Thomas, Ranjeeta
- 79-88 Labor market outcomes of informal care provision in Japan
by Yamada, Hiroyuki & Shimizutani, Satoshi
- 89-101 Baby Boomer caregivers in the workforce: Do they fare better or worse than their predecessors?
by Jacobs, Josephine C. & Van Houtven, Courtney H. & Laporte, Audrey & Coyte, Peter C.
- 102-112 The employability of older job-seekers: Evidence from Germany
by Tisch, Anita
- 113-122 The side effect of pension reforms on the training of older workers. Evidence from Italy
by Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona
- 123-132 Post-retirement labour supply in England
by Kanabar, Ricky
- 133-148 The long reach of education: Early retirement
by Venti, Steven & Wise, David A.
- 149-162 Retirement decisions of couples in Australia: The impact of spousal characteristics and preferences
by Warren, Diana A.
- 163-175 Age-training gaps across the European Union: How and why they vary across member states
by Carmichael, Fiona & Ercolani, Marco G.
- 176-186 Age differences in the reaction to incentives – A test of the successful ageing extension of Social Production Functions Theory
by Sproten, Alec N. & Schwieren, Christiane
2015, Volume 5, Issue C
- 7-13 Can public spending reduce mortality disparities? Findings from East Germany after reunification
by Vogt, Tobias C. & Kluge, Fanny A.
- 14-22 Bonus or mirage? South Africa’s demographic dividend
by Oosthuizen, Morné J.
- 23-32 Economic inequality and intergenerational transfers: Evidence from Mexico
by Mejía-Guevara, Iván
- 33-44 Reallocation of resources between generations and genders in the market and non-market economy. The case of Italy
by Zannella, Marina
- 45-53 Analysis of non-remunerated production in Costa Rica
by Jiménez-Fontana, Pamela
- 54-62 Can we keep the pre-crisis living standards? An analysis based on NTA profiles in Spain
by Patxot, Concepció & Rentería, Elisenda & Souto, Guadalupe
- 63-68 Who supports the elderly? The changing economic lifecycle reallocation in Taiwan, 1985 and 2005
by Lai, Nicole Mun Sim & Tung, An-Chi
- 69-78 Financing consumption over the lifecycle and overseas workers’ remittances: Findings from the 1999 and 2007 Philippine National Transfer Accounts
by Racelis, Rachel H. & Abrigo, Michael R.M. & Salas, J.M. Ian
- 79-85 The lifecycle deficit in France, 1979–2005
by d’Albis, Hippolyte & Bonnet, Carole & Navaux, Julien & Pelletan, Jacques & Toubon, Hector & Wolff, François-Charles
- 86-97 Production activities and economic dependency by age and gender in Europe: A cross-country comparison
by Hammer, Bernhard & Prskawetz, Alexia & Freund, Inga