Part-time work and Health among Older Workers in Ireland and Britain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brenda Gannon & Jennifer Roberts, 2011. "Part-time work and health among older workers in Ireland and Britain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(30), pages 4749-4757.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Pyatt, Graham & Round, Jeffrey I, 1977. "Social Accounting Matrices for Development Planning," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 339-364, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricky Kanabar, 2012. "Unretirement in England: An empirical perspective," Discussion Papers 12/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lindley, Joanne & Mcintosh, Steven & Roberts, Jennifer & Czoski Murray, Carolyn & Edlin, Richard, 2015. "Policy evaluation via a statistical control: A non-parametric evaluation of the ‘Want2Work’ active labour market policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 635-645.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; retirement; panel data;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-05-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-05-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2009-05-16 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2009-05-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-05-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2008013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .