Report NEP-EEC-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- European Commission, 2008. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2008 edition," Taxation trends 2008, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Kai Christoffel & Keith Kuester & Tobias Linzert, 2009. "The Role of Labor Markets for Euro Area Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1513, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bas van Groezen & R. Jadoenandansing & G. Pasini, 2009. "Social capital and health across European countries," Working Papers 09-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Fabio Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2009. "Permanent and Transitory Dynamics in House Prices and Consumption: Cross-Country Evidence," CeRP Working Papers 81, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Ryosuke Okazawa, 2009. "Skill-Biased Technical Change and Wage Inequality: The U.S. versus Europe," KIER Working Papers 674, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Christian Merkl & Tom Schmitz, 2009. "Macroeconomic Volatilities and the Labor Market: First Results from the Euro Experiment," Kiel Working Papers 1511, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- M. Marzo & P. Zagaglia, 2009. "A further look at the 2004 reform of the operational framework of the ECB," Working Papers 659, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sijbren Cnossen & D. Forrest & S. Smith, 2009. "Taxation and regulation of smoking, drinking and gambling in the European Union," CPB Special Publication 76, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Federico Cingano & Marco Leonardi & Julian Messina & Giovanni Pica, 2009. "The Effect of Employment Protection Legislation and Financial Market Imperfections on Investment: Evidence from a Firm-Level Panel of EU countries," CSEF Working Papers 227, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara, 2009. "Temporary Labour Migration and Welfare at the New European Fringe: A Comparison of Five Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4142, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Poutvaara, Panu & Munk, Martin D. & Junge, Martin, 2009. "Self-Selection and Earnings of Emigrants from a Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 4144, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barth, Erling & Bratsberg, Bernt & Haegeland, Torbjørn & Raaum, Oddbjørn, 2009. "Performance Pay and Within-Firm Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 4137, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rob Euwals & Ruud de Mooij & Daniel van Vuuren, 2009. "Rethinking retirement; from participation towards allocation," CPB Special Publication 80, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Brenda Gannon & Jennifer Roberts, 2008. "Part-time work and Health among Older Workers in Ireland and Britain," Working Papers 2008013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Jennifer Roberts & Nigel Rice & Andrew M. Jones, 2008. "Early retirement and inequality in Britain and Germany: How important is health?," Working Papers 2008012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "Financing Social Security: Simulating Different Welfare State Systems for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4135, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).