The Effects of Pension Programme Incentives on Retirement Behavior in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John P. Rust, 1990.
"Behavior of Male Workers at the End of the Life Cycle: An Empirical Analysis of States and Controls,"
NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 317-382
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Rust, 1989. "Behavior of male workers at the end of the life-cycle: an empirical analysis of states and controls," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 6, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moller Dano, Anne & Ejrnaes, Mette & Husted, Leif, 2005.
"Do single women value early retirement more than single men?,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Anne Møller Danø & Mette Ejrnæs & Leif Husted, 2004. "Do Single Women Value Early Retirement more than Single Men?," CAM Working Papers 2004-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2001. "Danish Labour Market Policy: Is it worth it?," CLS Working Papers 01-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement; Public pension programmes; Option value analysis; Pension reform;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aarcls:2001_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hahoadk.html .