Report NEP-PBE-2002-07-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bingley, Paul & Gubta, Nabanita Datta & Pedersen, Peder J., 2001. "The Effects of Pension Programme Incentives on Retirement Behavior in Denmark," CLS Working Papers 01-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Eschenbach, Felix & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2002. "Asset prices and fiscal balances," Working Paper Series 141, European Central Bank.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2002. "The Interaction of Partial Public Insurance Programs and Residual Private Insurance Markets: Evidence from the U.S. Medicare Program," NBER Working Papers 9031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Césaire Meh, 2002. "Entrepreneurship, Inequality, and Taxation," Staff Working Papers 02-14, Bank of Canada.
- Matthew Barnes & Jonathan Haskel, 2002. "Job Creation, Job Destruction and the Contribution of Small Businesses: Evidence for UK Manufacturing," Working Papers 461, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2001. "Evaluating Decentralized Policies: How to Compare the Performance of Economic Development Programs across Different Regions or States," POLIS Working Papers 16, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Claudia Keser & Claude Montmarquette, 2002. "Voluntary Contributions to Reduce Expected Public Losses," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-60, CIRANO.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2002. "When Can Partial Public Insurance Produce Pareto Improvements?," NBER Working Papers 9035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- António Afonso, 2002. "Disturbing the fiscal theory of the price level: Can it fit the eu-15?," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B4-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Kruse, Agneta, 2002. "Ageing Populations and Intergenerational Risk-sharing in PAYG Pension Schemes," Working Papers 2002:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Graversen, Ebbe Krogh & Smith, Nina, 2002. "Tax Evasion and Work in the Underground Sector," CLS Working Papers 01-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- A Abigail Payne, 2001. "Do Congressional Earmarks Increase Research Output at Universities?," Public Economics 0111002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bauer, Thomas K., 2002. "Migration, Sozialstaat und Zuwanderungspolitik," IZA Discussion Papers 505, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2002. "The Size and Development of the Shadow Economies of 22 Transition and 21 OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 514, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 518, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tonis Alexander, 2002. "Privileges for Enterprises: Efficient Discrimination or Room for Abuse?," EERC Working Paper Series 02-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.