Evaluating Decentralized Policies: How to Compare the Performance of Economic Development Programs across Different Regions or States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Privileggi, Fabio & Marchese, Carla & Cassone, Alberto, 1998. "Risk Attitudes and the Shift of Liability from the Principal to the Agent," POLIS Working Papers 1, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Guido Ortona, 2000. "On the Xenophobia of non-discriminated Ethnic Minorities," POLIS Working Papers 15, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Ferrero, Mario, 1999. "A model of political enterprise," POLIS Working Papers 9, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Guido Ortona, 1999. "A weighted-voting electoral system that performs quite well," POLIS Working Papers 4, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative evaluation; economic development programs; decentralized policies; longitudinal data; propensity score.;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-07-04 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2002-07-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PBE-2002-07-04 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucapdv:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani). General contact details of provider: http://polis.unipmn.it .