Dipartimento di Politiche Pubbliche e Scelte Collettive (POLIS) Alessandria, Italy
Università del Piemonte Orientale "Amedeo Avogadro"
RePEc:edi:dppmnit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Daniele Bondonio & Federico Biagi & Juraj Stancik, 2016. "Counterfactual Impact Evaluation of Public Funding of Innovation, Investment and R&D," JRC Research Reports JRC99564, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Federico Biagi & Daniele Bondonio & Alberto Martini, 2015. "Counterfactual Impact Evaluation of Enterprise Support Programmes. Evidence from a Decade of Subsidies to Italian Firm," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1619, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabio Berton & Daniele Bondonio, 2014.
"The Impact of Degree Duration on Higher Education Participation: Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Experiment,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
137, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Daniele Bondonio & Fabio Berton, 2018. "The Impact of Degree Duration on Higher Education Participation: Evidence from a Large‐scale Natural Experiment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 80(5), pages 905-930, October.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2009. "Impact identification strategies for evaluating business incentive programs," POLIS Working Papers 129, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2007. "La distribuzione dei finanziamenti europei sul territorio regionale: Un'analisi su micro-dati 2000-2006 (The Geographic Allocation of the EU Structural Funds Assistance: An Empirical Analysis on Micro," POLIS Working Papers 93, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2007. "La valutazione d'impatto della riforma universitaria 3+2: un'analisi empirica sui dati dell'Ufficio Statistica del MIUR (Evaluating the "3+2" Italian University Reform: Empirical Evidence fr," POLIS Working Papers 96, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2007. "The Employment Impact of Business Incentive Policies: a Comparative Evaluation of Different Forms of Assistance," POLIS Working Papers 92, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Daniele Bondonio & Robert T. Greenbaum, 2004. "The employment impact of business investment incentives in declining areas: an evaluation of the EU “Objective 2 Area” programs," ICER Working Papers 22-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Daniele Bondonio & Robert T. Greenbaum, 2003. "A comparative evaluation of spacially targeted economic revitalization programs in the European Union and the United States," ICER Working Papers 03-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Daniele Bondonio, 2003. "Do Tax Incentives Affect Local Economic Growth? What Mean Impacts Miss in the Analysis of Enterprise Zone Policies," Working Papers 03-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2002. "Evaluating the Employment Impact of Business Incentive Programs in EU Disadvantaged Areas. A case from Northern Italy," POLIS Working Papers 27, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2001. "Evaluating Decentralized Policies: How to Compare the Performance of Economic Development Programs across Different Regions or States," POLIS Working Papers 16, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2000. "Quantitative methods to evaluate geographically-targeted economic development programs," POLIS Working Papers 13, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- John Engberg & Daniele Bondonio & Robert Greenbaum, 1998. "Urban an Enterprise Zones. What Incentives Work Where They Work and How They Work," ERES eres1998_146, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bondonio, Daniele & Greenbaum, Robert T., 2007. "Do local tax incentives affect economic growth? What mean impacts miss in the analysis of enterprise zone policies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 121-136, January.
- Robert Greenbaum & Daniele Bondonio, 2004. "Losing Focus: A Comparative Evaluation of Spatially Targeted Economic Revitalization Programmes in the US and the EU," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 319-334.
- Bondonio, Daniele & Engberg, John, 2000. "Enterprise zones and local employment: evidence from the states' programs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 519-549, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 10 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EDU: Education (2) 2008-01-05 2014-06-14
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2002-07-04 2003-07-10
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2002-07-04 2002-07-04
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2003-07-10 2005-02-13
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-07-30
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2002-07-04
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2009-09-05
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2015-11-01
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2015-11-01
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-07-30
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2016-07-30
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2002-07-04
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-07-30
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2008-01-05
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2016-07-30
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2007-12-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniele Bondonio should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.