Report NEP-DEV-2002-07-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew McCartney and Barbara Harriss-White, "undated". "'Intermediate Regime' and 'Intermediate Classes' Revisited: A Critical Political Economy of Indian Economic Development from 1980 to Hindutva," QEH Working Papers qehwps34, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Arnd Kölling & Thorsten Schank, 2002. "Skill-biased technological change, international trade and the wage structure," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B1-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Bondonio, Daniele, 2001. "Evaluating Decentralized Policies: How to Compare the Performance of Economic Development Programs across Different Regions or States," POLIS Working Papers 16, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Christopher J. Gust & Jaime R. Marquez, 2002. "International comparisons of productivity growth: the role of information technology and regulatory practices," International Finance Discussion Papers 727, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Marc Montaud, 2002. "Origines des inégalités de niveaux de vie dans les villes africaines," Documents de travail 74, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Verner, Dorthe, 2001. "Revisiting the Link Between Poverty and Child Labor: The Ghanaian Experience," CLS Working Papers 01-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Rodolfo Cermeño, 2002. "Growth convergence clubs: Evidence from Markov-switching models using panel data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D5-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2002. "The Size and Development of the Shadow Economies of 22 Transition and 21 OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andre Portela Souza, 2002. "Wage Inequality Changes in Brazil: Market Forces, Macroeconomic Instability and Labor Market Institutions (1981-1997)," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0215, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.