Report NEP-GEO-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip McCann, 2003. "Geography, Trade and Growth: Problems and Possibilities for the New Zealand Economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Xavier Gabaix & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2003. "The Evolution of City Size Distributions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0310, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Kuper, Gerard & Sterken, Elmer, 2003. "Olympic participation and performance since 1896," Research Report 03C19, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Daniele Bondonio & Robert T. Greenbaum, 2003. "A comparative evaluation of spacially targeted economic revitalization programs in the European Union and the United States," ICER Working Papers 03-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Surajit Deb, 2002. "Terms of Trade in a Multi-Sectoral Framework: Analysis for All-India and States," Working papers 112, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Angus Deaton and Jean Drèze & Jean Drèze, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in India: A Reexamination," Working papers 107, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, . "The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," Working Papers 2003-11, FEDEA.
- Lilach Nachum, 2003. "The Home-based Advantages and a Hierarchy of Location Advantages: Foreign and British-owned Firms in the London Wholesale Insurance Market," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp260, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Sobotka, TomÃ¡s & AdigÃ¼zel, Feray, 2002. "Religiosity and spatial demographic differences in the Netherlands," Research Report 02F65, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Eric G. Moore & Michael A. Pacey, 2003. "Geographic Dimensions of Aging in Canada 1991-2001," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 97, McMaster University.
- Rady, Sven & Ortalo-MagnÃ©, FranÃ§ois, 2002. "Homeownership," Discussion Papers in Economics 28, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hill, Robert J., 2003. "Constructing price indexes across space and time: the case of the European Union," GGDC Research Memorandum 200362, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel P., 2003. "The 'appropriate technology' explanation of productivity growth differentials: an empirical approach," GGDC Research Memorandum 200361, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.