Geographic Dimensions of Aging in Canada 1991-2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M W Rosenberg & E G Moore, 1990. "The elderly, economic dependency, and local government revenues and expenditures," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 8(2), pages 149-165, April.
More about this item
Keywordspopulation aging; geographic differences;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2003-07-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HEA-2004-07-04 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .