Geography, Trade and Growth: Problems and Possibilities for the New Zealand Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Procter, Roger, 2008. "Inside the Black box: Policies for Economic Growth," Occasional Papers 08/8, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 2004. "The transaction sector, the information economy, and economic growth in New Zealand: Taking hazledine seriously," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 87-99.
- Philip McCann, 2009. "Economic geography, globalisation and New Zealand's productivity paradox," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 279-314.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman & Chang, Cherry & Zheng, Guanyu, 2014. "Explaining International Differences in the Prices of Tradables and Non-Tradables (with a New Zealand Perspective)," Working Paper Series 3425, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; geography; clusters; exports; public policy;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:03/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.