The transaction sector, the information economy, and economic growth in New Zealand: Taking hazledine seriously
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Denny, 2003. "The effects of human capital on social capital : a cross-country analysis (version 1.6)," Working Papers 200318, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:ucn:wpaper:10197/1106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Denny, 2003.
"The effects of human capital on social capital: a cross-country analysis,"
IFS Working Papers
W03/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kevin Denny, 2003. "The effects of human capital on social capital : a cross-country analysis," Open Access publications 10197/733, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny, 2003. "The effects of human capital on social capital : a cross-country analysis (Version 1.61)," Open Access publications 10197/1106, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Mahon, Anne, 2003. "Maori And The Information Workforce, 1991-2001," Discussion Papers 23697, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Philip McCann, 2003. "Geography, Trade and Growth: Problems and Possibilities for the New Zealand Economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/03, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuzmin, Evgeny A. & Berdyugina, Oksana N. & Karkh, Dmitri A., 2015. "Conceptual Challenges of Observability for Transaction Sector in Economy," MPRA Paper 66168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Cuevas, Agham C., 2014. "Transaction Costs of Exchange in Agriculture: A Survey," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:38:y:2004:i:1:p:87-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.