The effects of human capital on social capital : a cross-country analysis (version 1.6)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Chevalier & Kevin Denny & Dorren McMahon, 2003.
"A multi-country study of inter-generational educational mobility,"
200314, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Kevin Denny & Dorren McMahon, 2003. "A multi-country study of inter-generational educational mobility," Open Access publications 10197/1105, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Philip Trostel & Ian Walker, 2006.
"Education and Work,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-399.
- Trostel, P. & Walker, I., 2000. "Education and Work," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 554, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2003. "Human Capital Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dee, Thomas S., 2004. "Are there civic returns to education?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1697-1720, August.
- Colm Harmon & Ian Walker & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2001. "Introduction [to Education and earnings in Europe : a cross country analysis of the returns to education]," Open Access publications 10197/757, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- James Banks & Tanner, Tanner, 1998. "Modelling voluntary labour supply," IFS Working Papers W98/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Manuel Lasierra Esteban, 2014. "Una aproximación a los determinantes del Capital Social individual en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 210(3), pages 33-55, September.
- Luis Aranda & Martin Siyaranamual, 2014.
"Are Smarter People Better Samaritans? Effect of Cognitive Abilities on Pro-Social Behaviors,"
2014:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Luis Aranda & Martin Daniel Siyaranamual, 2014. "Are Smarter People Better Samaritans? Effect of Cognitive Abilities on Pro-Social Behaviors," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201405, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2014.
- Huang, Jian & Maassen van den Brink, Henriëtte & Groot, Wim, 2009.
"A meta-analysis of the effect of education on social capital,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 454-464, August.
- Huang, J. & Maassen van den Brink, H. & Groot, W., 2009. "A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Education on Social Capital," Working Papers 22, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 2004. "The transaction sector, the information economy, and economic growth in New Zealand: Taking hazledine seriously," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 87-99.
- Brady, Gerard, 2013. "Network social capital and labour market outcomes Evidence from Ireland," MPRA Paper 47391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2003. "Functional literacy, educational attainment and earnings : a multi-country comparison," Working Papers 200319, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gerard Brady, 2015. "Network Social Capital and Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence For Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 163-195.
- Kevin Denny & Orla Doyle, 2005. "Political interest, cognitive ability and personality : determinants of voter turnout in Britain (version 1.5)," Working Papers 200511, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsVoluntarism; Literacy; Labor supply--Effect of education on;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .