Economic geography, globalisation and New Zealand's productivity paradox
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong Shangqin & Philip McCann & Les Oxley, 2013.
"Innovation in New Zealand: issues of firm size, local market size and economic geography,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 19, pages 459-478
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip McCann & Les Oxley & Hong Shangqin, 2009. "Innovation in New Zealand: Issues of Firm Size, Local Market Size and Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics 09/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Grimes, Arthur & Le Vaillant, Jason & McCann, Philip, 2011. "Auckland's Knowledge Economy: Australasian and European Comparisons," Occasional Papers 11/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Les Oxley & Shangqin Hong & Philip McCann, 2013. "Why Size Maters: Investigating the Drivers of Innovation and Economic Performance in New Zealand using the Business Operation Survey," Working Papers in Economics 13/13, University of Waikato.
- Grimes, Arthur & Tarrant, Nicholas, 2013. "A New Zealand Urban Population Database," Working Papers 13_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Heatley, David & Howell, Bronwyn, 2010. "Overseas Investment: is New Zealand 'Open for Business'?," Working Paper Series 4054, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman & Chang, Cherry & Zheng, Guanyu, 2014. "Explaining International Differences in the Prices of Tradables and Non-Tradables (with a New Zealand Perspective)," Working Paper Series 3425, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Philip S. Morrison, 2011.
"The Creative City and its Distributional Consequences: The Case of Wellington,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 24
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Johansson, Börje & Klaesson, Johan, 2010. "Creative Milieus In The Stockholm Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 234, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- O'Connor, Peter & Stephenson, John & Yeabsley, John, 2012. "Grow for it - How population policies can can promote economic growth," NZIER Working Paper 2012/1, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Jacques Poot, 2009. "Trans-Tasman Migration, Transnationalism and Economic Development in Australasia," Working Papers 09_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; cities; trade; migration; geography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:43:y:2009:i:3:p:279-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .