Auckland's Knowledge Economy: Australasian and European Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mellander, Charlotta, 2008. "Occupational Distribution within Swedish Industries - an identification and market relation analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 150, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tim Hazledine, 2001. "Measuring the New Zealand transaction sector, 1956-98, with an Australian comparison," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 77-100.
- Gilles Duranton & Michael Storper, 2008.
"Rising trade costs? Agglomeration and trade with endogenous transaction costs,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 292-319, February.
- Duranton, Gilles & Storper, Michael, 2005. "Rising Trade Costs? Agglomeration and Trade with Endogenous Transaction Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Michael Storper, 2005. "Rising Trade Costs? Agglomeration and Trade with Endogenous Transaction Costs," CEP Discussion Papers dp0683, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Duranton, Gilles & Storper, Michael, 2005. "Rising trade costs?: agglomeration and trade with endogenous transaction costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19898, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "A Flat World, a Level Playing Field, a Small World After All, or None of the Above? A Review of Thomas L Friedman's The World is Flat," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 83-126, March.
- Philip McCann, 2007. "Sketching Out a Model of Innovation, Face-to-face Interaction and Economic Geography," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-134.
- Philip McCann, 2009. "Economic geography, globalisation and New Zealand's productivity paradox," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 279-314.
- Thomas Klier & James Rubenstein, 2008. "Who Really Made Your Car? Restructuring and Geographic change in the Auto Industry," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wrmyc, November.
- Geoff Lewis & Steven Stillman, 2007.
"Regional economic performance in New Zealand: How does Auckland compare?,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 29-68.
- Geoff Lewis & Steven Stillman, 2005. "Regional Economic Performance in New Zealand: How Does Auckland Compare?," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Ron Crawford & Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes & Nick Bonner, 2007. "National R&D and Patenting: Is New Zealand an Outlier?," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 69-90.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Vinodrai, Tara, 2003. "Dimensions of Occupational Changes in Canada's Knowledge Economy, 1971-1996," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2003004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Arthur Grimes, 2004. "New Zealand: A Typical Australasian Ecomony?," Working Papers 04_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; knowledge intensity; Auckland;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-04-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-KNM-2011-04-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nzmedo:2011_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Devine). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/medgvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.