New Zealand: A Typical Australasian Ecomony?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis Evans & Arthur Grimes & Bryce Wilkinson, 1996. "Economic Reform in New Zealand 1984-95: The Pursuit of Efficiency," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1856-1902, December.
- Nils Björksten & Özer Karagedikli & Christopher Plantier & Arthur Grimes, 2004. "What Does the Taylor Rule Say About a New Zealand-Australia Currency Union?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(s1), pages 34-42, September.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2004.
"Overturning Mundell: Fiscal Policy in a Monetary Union,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(2), pages 371-396.
- Russell W. Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2002. "Overturning Mundell: fiscal policy in a monetary union," Staff Report 311, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2004. "Overturning Mundell : Fiscal policy in a monetary union," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00266420, HAL.
- Dean Parham, 2002. "Productivity and Policy Reform in Australia," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 5, pages 53-63, Fall.
- Melleny Black & Melody Guy & Nathan McLellan, 2003. "Productivity in New Zealand 1988 to 2002," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 119-150.
- Cashin, Paul, 1995.
"Economic Growth and Convergence across the Seven Colonies of Australasia: 1861-1991,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(213), pages 132-144, June.
- Cashin, P.A., 1993. "Economic Growth and Convergence Across the Seven Colonies of Australia: 1861-1991," Papers 688, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Dean R. Hyslop & David C. Maré, 2003.
"Understanding New Zealand's Changing Income Distribution 1983-98: A Semiparametric Analysis,"
03_16, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Dean R. Hyslop & David C. Maré, 2004. "Understanding New Zealand s Changing Income Distribution 1983 98:A Semiparametric Analysis," Microeconomics 0402014, EconWPA.
- Dean R. Hyslop & David C. Maré, 2005. "Understanding New Zealand's Changing Income Distribution, 1983-1998: A Semi-parametric Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(3), pages 469-495, August.
- Suzi Kerr, 2003.
"Indigenous Forests and Forest Sink Policy in New Zealand,"
03_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Suzi Kerr, 2004. "Indigenous Forests and Forest Sink Policy in New Zealand," Others 0401004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimes, Arthur, 2005.
"Regional and industry cycles in Australasia: Implications for a common currency,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 380-397, June.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Macroeconomics 0509020, EconWPA.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Working Papers 05_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Grimes, Arthur & Le Vaillant, Jason & McCann, Philip, 2011. "Auckland's Knowledge Economy: Australasian and European Comparisons," Occasional Papers 11/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Intra & Inter-Regional Industry Shocks: A New Metric with an Application to Australasian Currency Union," Macroeconomics 0509019, EconWPA.
- Procter, Roger, 2011. "Echanching Productivity: Towards an Updated Action Agenda," Occasional Papers 11/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Intra & Inter-Regional Shocks: A New Metric with an Application to Australasian Currency Union," Working Papers 05_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Michelle Poland & David C Maré, 2005. "Defining Geographic Communities," Urban/Regional 0509016, EconWPA.
- David C Maré, 2005. "Indirect Effects of Active Labour Market Policies," HEW 0509004, EconWPA.
- Jacques Poot, 2009. "Trans-Tasman Migration, Transnationalism and Economic Development in Australasia," Working Papers 09_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; New Zealand; Economic Union; Sectoral Development;
- N17 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Africa; Oceania
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
- O56 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Oceania
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:04_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .