Understanding New Zealand's Changing Income Distribution 1983-98: A Semiparametric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dean R. Hyslop & David C. Maré, 2004. "Understanding New Zealand s Changing Income Distribution 1983 98:A Semiparametric Analysis," Microeconomics 0402014, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Thai-Thanh Dang & Douglas Fore & Michael F. Förster & Marco Mira d'Ercole & Howard Oxley, 1998. "Income Distribution and Poverty in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 189, OECD Publishing.
- Lars Osberg, 1998. "Economic Insecurity," Discussion Papers 0088, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Jenkins, S., 1988. "The Measurement Of Economic Inequality," Papers 170, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Mary C. Daly & Robert G. Valletta, 2000. "Inequality and poverty in the United States: the effects of changing family behavior and rising wage dispersion," Working Paper Series 2000-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Des O'Dea, 2000. "The Changes in New Zealand's Income Distribution," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- Jenkins, Stephen P & Cowell, Frank A, 1994. "Parametric Equivalence Scales and Scale Relativities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 891-900, July.
- Danziger, Sheldon & Taussig, Michael K, 1979. "The Income Unit and the Anatomy of Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(4), pages 365-375, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2004.
"What's the Beef with House Prices? Economic Shocks and Local Housing Markets,"
04_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2005. "What’s the Beef with House Prices? Economic Shocks and Local Housing Markets," Urban/Regional 0509011, EconWPA.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006.
"The Wealth of Mexican Americans,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent Hildebrand, 2004. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 116, McMaster University.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," CEPR Discussion Papers 519, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A., 2004. "The Wealth of Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 1150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grimes, Arthur, 2005.
"Regional and industry cycles in Australasia: Implications for a common currency,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 380-397, June.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Macroeconomics 0509020, EconWPA.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Working Papers 05_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Intra & Inter-Regional Industry Shocks: A New Metric with an Application to Australasian Currency Union," Macroeconomics 0509019, EconWPA.
- Francisco Ferreira, 2010.
"Distributions in motion: Economic growth, inequality, and poverty dynamics,"
183, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G., 2010. "Distributions in motion: economic growth, inequality, and poverty dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5424, The World Bank.
- Arthur Grimes, 2004. "New Zealand: A Typical Australasian Ecomony?," Working Papers 04_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Michelle Poland & David C Maré, 2005. "Defining Geographic Communities," Urban/Regional 0509016, EconWPA.
- Suzi Kerr & Kit Rutherford, 2008. "Nutrient Trading in Lake Rotorua: Determining Net Nutrient Inputs," Working Papers 08_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- David C Maré, 2005. "Indirect Effects of Active Labour Market Policies," HEW 0509004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold income distribution; Inequality; Kernel density estimation;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:03_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .