Understanding Changes in the Distribution of Household Incomes in New Zealand Between 1983-86 and 1995-98
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary C. Daly & Robert G. Valletta, 2000. "Inequality and poverty in the United States: the effects of changing family behavior and rising wage dispersion," Working Paper Series 2000-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Des O'Dea, 2000. "The Changes in New Zealand's Income Distribution," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/13, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Jamas Enright & Norman Gemmell & Nick McNabb, 2008. "Equity and Efficiency Measures of Tax-Transfer Systems: Some Evidence for New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- Sylvia Dixon & David C. Maré, 2005.
"Changes in the Mâori Income Distribution: Evidence from the Population Census,"
Labor and Demography
- Sylvia Dixon & David C. Maré, 2005. "Changes in the Maori Income Distribution: Evidence from the Population Census," Working Papers 05_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold income distribution; Inequality; Kernel density estimation;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:01/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .