Changes in the Maori Income Distribution: Evidence from the Population Census
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sylvia Dixon & David C. Maré, 2005. "Changes in the Mâori Income Distribution: Evidence from the Population Census," Labor and Demography 0509006, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- DiNardo, John & Fortin, Nicole M & Lemieux, Thomas, 1996.
"Labor Market Institutions and the Distribution of Wages, 1973-1992: A Semiparametric Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1001-1044, September.
- Nidardo, J. & Fortin, N. & Lemieux, T., 1994. "Labor Market Institutions and the Distribution of Wages, 1973-1992: A Semiparametric Approach," Papers 93-94-15, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Dinardo, J. & Fortin, N.M. & Lemieux, T., 1994. "Labor Market Institutions and the Distribution of Wages, 1973-1992: A Semiparametric Approach," Cahiers de recherche 9406, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dinardo, J. & Fortin, N.M. & Lemieux, T., 1994. "Labor Market Institutions and the Distribution of Wages, 1973-1992: a Semiparametric Approach," Cahiers de recherche 9406, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- John DiNardo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 1995. "Labor Market Institutions and the Distribution of Wages, 1973-1992: A Semiparametric Approach," NBER Working Papers 5093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvia Dixon & David Maré, 2007.
"Understanding changes in Māori incomes and income inequality 1997–2003,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 571-598, July.
- Sylvia Dixon & David C. Maré, 2004. "Understanding Changes in Maori Incomes and Income Equality 1997-2003," Working Papers 04_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sylvia Dixon & David C Maré, 2005. "Understanding Changes in Mâori Incomes and Income Inequality 1997-2003," Labor and Demography 0509004, EconWPA.
- Andrew J. Plantinga & Douglas J. Miller, 2001. "Agricultural Land Values and the Value of Rights to Future Land Development," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 56-67.
- Plantinga, Andrew J. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Stavins, Robert N., 2002.
"The effects of potential land development on agricultural land prices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 561-581, November.
- Stavins, Robert & Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben, 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Discussion Papers dp-02-11-, Resources For the Future.
- Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben & Stavins, Robert, 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Working Paper Series rwp02-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bastian, Chris T. & McLeod, Donald M. & Germino, Matthew J. & Reiners, William A. & Blasko, Benedict J., 2002. "Environmental amenities and agricultural land values: a hedonic model using geographic information systems data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 337-349, March.
- Dean Hyslop & Dave Maré, 2001. "Understanding Changes in the Distribution of Household Incomes in New Zealand Between 1983-86 and 1995-98," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/21, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual income distribution; Inequality; Maori;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:05_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.