Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeass. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 161895 Contracting for Energy Crops: Effect of Risk Preferences and Land Quality
by Yang, Xi & Paulson, Nick & Khanna, Madhu
- 161894 Adapting Contract Theory to Fit Contract Farming
by Wu, Steven Y.
- 161893 Do Wealth Gains from Land Appreciation Cause Farmers to Expand Acreage or Buy Land?
by Weber, Jeremy G. & Key, Nigel D.
- 161892 Energy Costs and the Optimal Use of Groundwater
by Roumasset, James A. & Wada, Christopher
- 161891 Transboundary Extraction of Groundwater in the Presence of Hydraulic Fracturing
by Poudel, Biswo N. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Zilberman, David
- 161890 The Effects of Energy Prices on Groundwater Extraction in Agriculture in the High Plains Aquifer
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, Cynthia
- 161659 The Effect of Chronic Illness on Participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance and Medicaid Programs
by Meyerhoefer, Chad D. & Pylypchuk, Yuriy
- 161658 Women’s Management Strategies and Growth in Rural Female-Owned Family Businesses
by Marshall, Maria I. & Peake, Whitney O.
- 161657 The Economics of Contract Farming: A Credit and Investment Perspective
by Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Zilberman, David
- 161656 Escape from Third-Best: Rating Emissions for Intensity Standards
by Lemoine, Derek M.
- 161655 The Healthy Incentives Pilot and Fruit and Vegetable Intake: Interim Results
by Klerman, Jacob Alex & Bartlett, Susan & Wilde, Parke & Olsho, Lauren
- 161654 Economic Insights Required for Using Lifecycle Analysis for Policy Decisions
by Klotz, Richard & Bento, Antonio M. & Landry, Joel R.
- 161653 Are Women Better Bankers to the Poor? Evidence from Rural Microfinance Institutions
by Hartarska, Valentina & Mersland, Roy & Nadolnyak, Denis
- 161652 Let’s Talk About the Money: Spousal Communication, Expenditures and Farm Production
by Chen, Joyce J. & Collins, LaPorchia
- 161651 Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities
by Borchers, Allison & Ifft, Jennifer & Kuethe, Todd H.
- 161650 Farmland: Is it Currently Priced as an Attractive Investment?
by Boehlje, Michael & Baker, Timothy G. & Langemeier, Michael R.