The Effects of Energy Prices on Groundwater Extraction in Agriculture in the High Plains Aquifer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shenggen Fan & Ashok Gulati & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2008.
"Investment, subsidies, and pro-poor growth in rural India,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 163-170, September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Gulati, Ashok & Thorat, Sukhadeo, 2007. "Investment, subsidies, and pro-poor growth in rural India:," IFPRI discussion papers 716, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Heckman, James J, 1978.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Mahendra Dev, 2008. "India," Chapters,in: Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2012.
"Groundwater pumping and spatial externalities in agriculture,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 16-30.
- Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2009. "Groundwater Pumping and Spatial Externalities in Agriculture," Working Papers 225899, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kumar, M. Dinesh, 2005. "Impact of electricity prices and volumetric water allocation on energy and groundwater demand management:: analysis from Western India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-51, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeass:161890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.