A latent variables approach for clustering mixed binary and continuous variables within a Gaussian mixture model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anil Chaturvedi & Paul E. Green & J. Douglas Caroll, 2001. "K-modes Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 35-55, 01.
- James J. Heckman, 1977.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
NBER Working Papers
0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J, 1978. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-59, July.
- David J. Bartholomew & Panagiota Tzamourani, 1999. "The Goodness of Fit of Latent Trait Models in Attitude Measurement," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 27(4), pages 525-546, May.
- Everitt, B. S., 1988. "A finite mixture model for the clustering of mixed-mode data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 305-309, April.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:5-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.