Pesticide traders'perception of health risks : evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rasul, Golam & Thapa, Gopal B., 2003. "Sustainability Analysis of Ecological and Conventional Agricultural Systems in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1721-1741, October.
- Maureen L. Cropper, 1994. "Economic and Health Consequences of Pesticide Use in Developing Country Agriculture: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 605-607.
- Heckman, James J, 1978.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilde, Joachim, 2000. "Identification of multiple equation probit models with endogenous dummy regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 309-312, December.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Nature and impact of the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," Research reports 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alam, Shamma Adeeb & Wolff, Hendrik, 2016. "Do Pesticide Sellers Make Farmers Sick? Health, Information, and Adoption of Technology in Bangladesh," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), January.
- Murali Kallummal, 2012. "SPS measures and possible market access implications for agricultural trade in the Doha Round: An analysis of systemic issues," Working Papers 11612, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Fertilizers; Fertilizers&Agricultural Chemicals Industry; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .