Health effects and pesticide perception as determinants of pesticide use : evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rasul, Golam & Thapa, Gopal B., 2003. "Sustainability Analysis of Ecological and Conventional Agricultural Systems in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1721-1741, October.
- Nguyen Huu Dung & Tran Chi Thien, 1999. "Impact of Agro-Chemical Use on Productivity and Health in Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr1999011, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 1999.
- Maureen L. Cropper, 1994. "Economic and Health Consequences of Pesticide Use in Developing Country Agriculture: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 605-607.
- Nguyen Huu Dung & Tran Thi Thanh Dung, 1999. "Economic and Health Consequences of Pesticide Use in Paddy Production in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr1999021, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Feb 1999.
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini & R. Radice, 2004. "Testing exogeneity in the bivariate probit model: Monte Carlo evidence and an application to health economics," Working Papers 514, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Wilde, Joachim, 2000. "Identification of multiple equation probit models with endogenous dummy regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 309-312, December.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Nature and impact of the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," Research reports 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Khan, 2010. "Using the Health Belief Model to Understand Pesticide Use Decisions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 941-956.
- Muhammad Khan, Muhammad Khan, 2009. "Economic Evaluation of Health Cost of Pesticide Use: Willingness to Pay Method," MPRA Paper 30178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Pest Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .