Using the Health Belief Model to Understand Pesticide Use Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Azeem Khan & Muhammad Iqbal & Iftikhar Ahmad & Manzoor H. Soomro, 2002.
"Economic Evaluation of Pesticide Use Externalities in the Cotton Zones of Punjab, Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 683-698.
- Khan, M. Azeem & Iqbal, Muhammad & Ahmad, Iftikhar & Soomro, Manzoor, 2002. "Economic Evaluation of Pesticide Use Externalities in the Cotton Zones of Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David & Nhan Thi Lam & Khuc Xuyen, 2005. "Pesticide poisoning of farm workers : implications of blood test results from Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3624, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Huq, Mainul, 2005. "Health effects and pesticide perception as determinants of pesticide use : evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3776, The World Bank.
- Muhammad Khan, Muhammad Khan, 2009. "Economic Evaluation of Health Cost of Pesticide Use: Willingness to Pay Method," MPRA Paper 30178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Iftikhar ul Husnain & Muhammad Khan, "undated". "The Public and Private Benefits from Organic Farming in Pakistan," Working papers 100, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Belief Model; Pesticide Use; Environmentally Sound Behaviour; Health Effects; Risk Perception;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:49:y:2010:i:4:p:941-956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .