Determinants of health costs due to farmers’ exposure to pesticides: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wasantha Athukorala & Clevo Wilson & Tim Robinson, 2012. "Determinants of Health Costs due to Farmers’ Exposure to Pesticides: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 158-174, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:25-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Ruojin, 2016. "The Effects of Residue Tolerance on Pesticide Use, Hop Marketing and Social Welfare," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235155, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPesticides; agriculture; cost of illness; Sri Lanka;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-03-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-03-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .