- Khan, Muhammad, 2009. "Adverse health effects, risk perception and pesticide use behavior," MPRA Paper 16276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Khan, Muhammad Khan, 2009. "Economic Evaluation of Health Cost of Pesticide Use: Willingness to Pay Method," MPRA Paper 30178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Khan, Muhammad Khan, 2009. "Skills, Competitiveness and Productivity," MPRA Paper 30180, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Khan, Muhammad & Husnain, Muhammad Iftikhar Ul & Akram, Naeem & Padda, Ihtsham Ul Haq, 2009. "Assessing farmer’s Pesticide Safety Knowledge in cotton growing area of Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hafiz Zahid Mahmood & Ijaz Hussain & Sana Iftikhar & Muhammad Khan & Fakh Run Nisa, 2014.
"Role of Livestock in Food Security: An Ascertainment from Punjab Pakistan,"
International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences,
Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(8), pages 458-470, August.
RePEc:pid:journl:v:47:y:2008:i:4:p:487-500 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:pid:journl:v:46:y:2007:i:4:p:883-894 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:pid:journl:v:48:y:2009:i:4:p:473-486 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:pid:journl:v:49:y:2010:i:4:p:941-956 is not listed on IDEAS
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.