Adverse health effects, risk perception and pesticide use behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:24-:d:131542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Iftikhar ul Husnain & Muhammad Khan, "undated". "The Public and Private Benefits from Organic Farming in Pakistan," Working papers 100, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth experiences; risk perception; health belief; pesticide use behavior;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2009-07-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .