Report NEP-AGR-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeevika Weerahewa, 2009. "Impact of Trade Facilitation Measures and Regional Trade Agreements on Food and Agricultural Tarde in South Asia," Working Papers 6909, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:icpw_mz_iiam_rr_05e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary D. Libecap & R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & J.R. O’Brien, 2009. "Markets - Water Markets: Australia’s Murray-Darling Basin and the US Southwest," ICER Working Papers 15-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Anastasios Xeapapadeas & Dimitra Vouvaki, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity Growth when Factors of Production Generate Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 2009.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2132 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huan Zhao & Xiaodong Du & David A. Hennessy, 2009. "Pass-Through in United States Beef Cattle Prices," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp494, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Khan, Muhammad, 2009. "Adverse health effects, risk perception and pesticide use behavior," MPRA Paper 16276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Labonne, Julien & Chase, Robert S., 2009. "The power of information : the impact of mobile phones on farmers'welfare in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4996, The World Bank.
- Andrew Reeson, 2009. "Carbon Markets and their Implications for Natural Resource Management in Australia," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-09, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Witt, Rudolf & Waibel, Hermann, 2009. "Climate Risk And Farming Systems In Rural Cameroon," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-423, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Paolo Pierani, 2009. "Multilateral comparison of total factor productivity and convergence in Italian agriculture (1951-2002)," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0209, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Elena Ojea & Maria Loureiro, 2009. "Mapping of Forest Biodiversity Values: A Plural Perspective," Working Papers 2009.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Camilla Ida Ravnbøl, 2009. "Intersectional Discrimination against Children: Discrimination against Romani children and anti-discrimination measures to address child trafficking," Papers inwopa09/65, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Yue Li & John S. Wilson, 2009. "Trade Facilitation and Expanding the Benefits of Trade: Evidence from Firm Leval Data," Working Papers 7109, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2009. "The political economy of Land Reform: A new perspective applied to Latin America," Economics Working Papers 08_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Astrid Zabel & Brian Roe, 2009. "Performance Payments for Environmental Services : Lessons from Economic Theory on the Strength of Incentives in the Presence of Performance Risk and Performance Measurement Distortion," IED Working paper 09-07, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.