Impact of Trade Facilitation Measures and Regional Trade Agreements on Food and Agricultural Tarde in South Asia
The study assess the extent to which trade facilitation in South Asia help to improve trade flows in South Asian countries and their trading partners.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in ARTNeT website|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoekman , Bernard & Nicita, Alessandro, 2008.
"Trade Policy, Trade Costs, and Developing Country Trade,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4797, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Nicita, Alessandro, 2011. "Trade Policy, Trade Costs, and Developing Country Trade," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2069-2079.
- Wilson, John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004. "Assessing the potential benefit of trade facilitation : A global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3224, The World Bank.
- G. Philippidis & A.I. Sanjuán, 2007. "An Examination of Morocco's Trade Options with the EU," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(2), pages 259-300, March.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- De Santis Roberta & Vicarelli Claudio, 2007. "The ``Deeper" and the ``Wider" EU Strategies of Trade Integration: An Empirical Evaluation of EU Common Commercial Policy Effects," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline & Pham, Cong S., 2006.
"Trading on time,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3909, The World Bank.
- G. Philippidis & A. I. Sanjuán, 2007. "An Analysis of Mercosur's Regional Trading Arrangements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 504-531, 03.
- Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2007. "The “deeper” and the “wider” EU strategies of trade integration.An empirical evaluation of EU Common Commercial Policy effects," ISAE Working Papers 79, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Caroline L. Freund & Diana Weinhold, 2000. "On the effect of the Internet on international trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 693, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:6909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.