Does aid for trade enhance export performance? Investigating on the infrastructure channel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2009.
"Aid for Trade in Developing Countries: Complex Linkages for Real Effectiveness,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 21(2), pages 243-290.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2008. "Aid for trade in developing countries: complex linkages for real effectiveness," Post-Print hal-00729834, HAL.
- Hummels, David & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Skiba, Alexandre, 2009.
"The trade reducing effects of market power in international shipping,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 84-97, May.
- David Hummels & Volodymyr Lugovskyy & Alexandre Skiba, 2007. "The Trade Reducing Effects of Market Power in International Shipping," NBER Working Papers 12914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d’Aiglepierre, Rohen & Wagner, Laurent, 2013. "Aid and Universal Primary Education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 95-112.
- Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Rehwald, Kai, 2014. "Is aid for trade effective? A quantile regression approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 210, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExport performance; trade facilitation; aid for trade; infrastructure; institution;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:wpaper:rae:wpaper:201007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christine Mesquida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrarfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.