Aid for trade in developing countries: complex linkages for real effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2009. "Aid for Trade in Developing Countries: Complex Linkages for Real Effectiveness," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 21(2), pages 243-290.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2004.
"Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions Over Geography and Integration in Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-165, June.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 9305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind & Trebbi, Francesco, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions Over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 3643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian & Francesco Trebbi, 2002. "Institutions Rule: The Primacy of Institutions over Geography and Integration in Economic Development," CID Working Papers 97, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- John S. Wilson & Catherine L. Mann & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2005.
"Assessing The Potential Benefit Of Trade Facilitation: A Global Perspective,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 8, pages 121-160
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wilson, John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004. "Assessing the potential benefit of trade facilitation : A global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3224, The World Bank.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2006. "Linkages amongst Foreign Direct Investment, Trade and Trade Policy: An Economic Analysis with Applications to the Food Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21064, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- James A. Robinson & Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Political Losers as a Barrier to Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 126-130, May.
- Jean-Pierre Cling, 2006. "Commerce, croissance, pauvreté et inégalités dans les PED : une revue de littérature," Working Papers DT/2006/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Ronald Mendoza & Chandrika Bahadur, 2002. "Toward Free and Fair Trade: A Global Public Good Perspective," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 21-62.
- Douglas C. Lippoldt & Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2005. "Trade Preference Erosion: Expanded Assessment of Countries at Risk of Welfare Losses," OECD Trade Policy Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahn, Soojung & Lee, Sang Hyeon, 2016. "Impact of Aid for Trade to Agricultural Development and Trade," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230119, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mariana Vijil & Laurent Wagner, 2010. "Does aid for trade enhance export performance? Investigating on the infrastructure channel," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Rehwald, Kai, 2014. "Is aid for trade effective? A quantile regression approach," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 210, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Beata Udvari, 2016. "The Aid for Trade initiative and the export performance of the Iberian EU-countries," IWE Working Papers 225, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Alberto Behar & Philip Manners & Benjamin D. Nelson, 2013. "Exports and International Logistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 855-886, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCOMMERCE; PAYS EN DEVELOPPEMENT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00729834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .